S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   UK & Ireland S2000 Community (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/)
-   -   F20C2 Replacement Advice (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/f20c2-replacement-advice-1176247/)

S2FKR 08-08-2017 06:36 AM

F20C2 Replacement Advice

I've been trying to source an F20C2 for my 2004 S2K which as of last month is sadly no longer with us.

I've come across a guy on Facebook and just wanted to see if anyone has had dealings with him before? The company name is 'Integrasetalla'

Truly grateful for any input.

Rob@ReidyRacing 08-08-2017 07:10 AM

Yea Andy, Integrastella is a star! Bought from him many times since 2005. Top bloke and very honest. Based in Lincolnshire now when hes in the UK.

BTW. whats wrong with the other engine, do you still have it?

S2FKR 08-08-2017 07:30 AM

Thanks Rob,

I was coming back from Mimms (Summer Edition) Honda Show up by Corby, unfortunately as we were driving up towards the Dartford Bridge all 4 lanes were water logged (Slightly ironic considering it was a show in August!) I've got an AEM intake which ended up being majority of the cause of my issues.

Long story short, intake has sucked in water as it was around 1.5-2ft deep and has spat a rod through the block and damaging almost everything in the process to the point where it's rather un-salvageable.

I called up Dewsbury Auto Salvage who said they could have it done within a few days for around £4k on a 42000 milage engine. They've failed to get back to me multiple times with updates on what's going on and are currently stringing me along trying to buy time for themselves as I personally don't think they have an engine in stock at the moment.

PaulF 08-08-2017 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by S2FKR (Post 24319762)
Thanks Rob,

I was coming back from Mimms (Summer Edition) Honda Show up by Corby, unfortunately as we were driving up towards the Dartford Bridge all 4 lanes were water logged (Slightly ironic considering it was a show in August!) I've got an AEM intake which ended up being majority of the cause of my issues.

Long story short, intake has sucked in water as it was around 1.5-2ft deep and has spat a rod through the block and damaging almost everything in the process to the point where it's rather un-salvageable.

I called up Dewsbury Auto Salvage who said they could have it done within a few days for around £4k on a 42000 milage engine. They've failed to get back to me multiple times with updates on what's going on and are currently stringing me along trying to buy time for themselves as I personally don't think they have an engine in stock at the moment.

Do not deal with Dewsbury Auto Salvage under ANY circumstances. They are not reputable in my experience, have a read here https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-irela...again-1080105/. It didn't stop there either, PM me if you feel you still need convincing, there is a part two to this story that involves further bellendery on their part and shag and hassle on mine!

Scigheras 08-08-2017 09:40 AM

I also bought from integrastella (through eBay), he shipped me the wrong item at first by accident but after telling him about this he sent the correct one later too, paying for 2 shipments.
I would say that is good service.

CynicG 08-08-2017 11:54 PM

I've not bought an engine from him but my other purchases were painless

Liam701 08-09-2017 05:30 AM

Do NOT deal with Dewsbury auto salvage! I'm not the only one who has and regretted it!!! Total cowboys and scammers!!!!

Nottm_S2 08-09-2017 06:09 AM

Yeah integra is sound, with slightly colourful language ;)

Rob@ReidyRacing 08-09-2017 08:49 AM

Andy is a right character. But a true honest guy that's been in the game many, many years.

@S2FKR - Drop me a txt on 07875 345 147, I might be able to help you out getting your car up and running again. Just spoke to Andy...

Cheers
Rob

calisfar 08-09-2017 01:21 PM

I had my rear quarters from integrastella. Sound bloke. Definitely Colour full language. the opening conversation went like this.

have you f***ing come in that (a 5 door 02 civic) I thought you were coming in a f***ing transit. You've got no f***ing chance.

how big are they.

its half a f***ing car

surfice to say I got them in. The final words

i thought you were going home f***ing empty handed.

As I am sure you can imagine there were many more expletives in between