UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

F20C2 Replacement Advice

Old 08-08-2017, 06:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F20C2 Replacement Advice

I've been trying to source an F20C2 for my 2004 S2K which as of last month is sadly no longer with us.

I've come across a guy on Facebook and just wanted to see if anyone has had dealings with him before? The company name is 'Integrasetalla'

Truly grateful for any input.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea Andy, Integrastella is a star! Bought from him many times since 2005. Top bloke and very honest. Based in Lincolnshire now when hes in the UK.

BTW. whats wrong with the other engine, do you still have it?

Last edited by Rob@ReidyRacing; 08-08-2017 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Added text
Old 08-08-2017, 07:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Rob,

I was coming back from Mimms (Summer Edition) Honda Show up by Corby, unfortunately as we were driving up towards the Dartford Bridge all 4 lanes were water logged (Slightly ironic considering it was a show in August!) I've got an AEM intake which ended up being majority of the cause of my issues.

Long story short, intake has sucked in water as it was around 1.5-2ft deep and has spat a rod through the block and damaging almost everything in the process to the point where it's rather un-salvageable.

I called up Dewsbury Auto Salvage who said they could have it done within a few days for around £4k on a 42000 milage engine. They've failed to get back to me multiple times with updates on what's going on and are currently stringing me along trying to buy time for themselves as I personally don't think they have an engine in stock at the moment.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:00 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by S2FKR
Thanks Rob,

I was coming back from Mimms (Summer Edition) Honda Show up by Corby, unfortunately as we were driving up towards the Dartford Bridge all 4 lanes were water logged (Slightly ironic considering it was a show in August!) I've got an AEM intake which ended up being majority of the cause of my issues.

Long story short, intake has sucked in water as it was around 1.5-2ft deep and has spat a rod through the block and damaging almost everything in the process to the point where it's rather un-salvageable.

I called up Dewsbury Auto Salvage who said they could have it done within a few days for around £4k on a 42000 milage engine. They've failed to get back to me multiple times with updates on what's going on and are currently stringing me along trying to buy time for themselves as I personally don't think they have an engine in stock at the moment.
Do not deal with Dewsbury Auto Salvage under ANY circumstances. They are not reputable in my experience, have a read here https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-irela...again-1080105/. It didn't stop there either, PM me if you feel you still need convincing, there is a part two to this story that involves further bellendery on their part and shag and hassle on mine!
Old 08-08-2017, 09:40 AM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

I also bought from integrastella (through eBay), he shipped me the wrong item at first by accident but after telling him about this he sent the correct one later too, paying for 2 shipments.
I would say that is good service.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:54 PM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts

I've not bought an engine from him but my other purchases were painless
Old 08-09-2017, 05:30 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Do NOT deal with Dewsbury auto salvage! I'm not the only one who has and regretted it!!! Total cowboys and scammers!!!!
Old 08-09-2017, 06:09 AM

Received 625 Likes on 546 Posts

Yeah integra is sound, with slightly colourful language
Old 08-09-2017, 08:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Andy is a right character. But a true honest guy that's been in the game many, many years.

@S2FKR - Drop me a txt on 07875 345 147, I might be able to help you out getting your car up and running again. Just spoke to Andy...

Cheers
Rob
Old 08-09-2017, 01:21 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I had my rear quarters from integrastella. Sound bloke. Definitely Colour full language. the opening conversation went like this.

have you f***ing come in that (a 5 door 02 civic) I thought you were coming in a f***ing transit. You've got no f***ing chance.

how big are they.

its half a f***ing car

surfice to say I got them in. The final words

i thought you were going home f***ing empty handed.

As I am sure you can imagine there were many more expletives in between

Quick Reply: F20C2 Replacement Advice