Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

Anyone Going to Fall Colors- PLEASE READ

Old 08-19-2004, 02:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Anyone Going to Fall Colors- PLEASE READ

PLEASE OWNERS AND ENTHUSIASTS! The information below is very important and we REALLY need strong responses! I appreciate the time you take to read and respond to this post. All input and information will be very helpful! -Thx- Joeking...

ATTENTION ALL S2K Owners:

Who will be in attendance of the FALL COLORS TOUR!?

For those who are attending- myself, my partner and our company Jsep Productions- www.jsep.tv will be shooting the event as part of a pilot for Speed TV. This production will be used as a platform to launch a new series focused on automotive clubs... their members, and their interactions with their cars, the events and the people they associate with via the club.

Simultaneously... we will be putting together footage for a DVD covering the event. It will be a mass production DVD intended for entertainment viewing outside of the attendees alone (similar to the FreshWater Tour DVD- click my link below to see trailer).

Our goal- per Speed TV's request- is to format the shoot in a documentary fashion... similar to MTV True Life- or other such shows. We and everyone else in this world knows what the car can do... any magazine can tell you that... but we want to know how it affects your life.

I'm seeing (and have always been aware ) of the great commrodery and interaction in this forum alone- the type of interaction that we can create a story line from. We would like to follow 4-6 individuals- or a group of individuals (like the Chicago crew- focusing on their tight- do anything for each other- bond)... and film their time at the tour.

If anyone has a great story to tell- I want to hear it. If anyone of you think you have the charisma to be a focal point of the footage... I want to know!

Examples- Rick Hesel has told me of a lawyer of which him AND his wife own S2000's. He's also been known to stop entire tours for turtles on the side of the road. I've been told about a gentleman who's marriage is struggling because of his involvement with the community. (obviously this lady needs to be dumped anyway! )

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Please respond in this thread or pm me if you would like to contribute! Emails will be going out shortly to those registered requesting the same information!

Thanks!

Joeking