Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

bored? click this

Old 04-22-2005, 08:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bored? click this

Hi everyone, since I haven't posted a new topic in decades and I know how many of you out there LOVE FINE/HOT women (which includes myself). I've been asking this question to many others "which girl is hotter?" and I decided to post 2 pics of the sexiest import models and do a poll

ENJOY!

OR

Old 04-22-2005, 08:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ummm.... damn i hate making decisions.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:29 AM

not a clear shot of her face...but i'm gonna have to go with A.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:33 AM

Received 68 Likes on 47 Posts

I like Kim (second girl) over Tila. Tila looks like an alien of sorts in pics. In person, I think she's fugly and is too short.

But then again, I'm not too fond of the many Import models of today. They all look like little girls. If I want to ogle at nice females, I want them to look like women, they should have curves, which include having at least a sizable b-cup, a booty that I can slap without hitting bone, and a waist size of at least 5.

Seeing the pelvic bone jutting through the skin in front is NOT sexy! Bending over for a camera to take an ass shot and making your legs look like toothpicks is NOT sexy!

Heavily caked on makeup to give your face the complexion of a ghost is NOT sexy!

Sitting on and touching my car at HIN is NOT sexy nor is it allowed. I'm at a car show to see cars....

Ok, done venting.

**Exception, I've met Tera Patrick at a car show long time ago when she was first an Import model and not a $$$$$$ star. She is beautiful in person. I've also met Francine "Double" Dee in person when her surgery scars hadn't healed. I couldn't remember if she lokked good in person or not....I kept starting at what was about to fall out the top of her blouse.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:34 AM

ap1chick
Old 04-22-2005, 08:35 AM

j/k

second one!
Old 04-22-2005, 08:36 AM

second one!
Old 04-22-2005, 08:48 AM

Yes, I agree, the second one. Kim's always been my favorite import model. She has a bachelors in Business also. With a physique like that and brains to go with it...that's what you call SEXY
As far as Francine Dee, I was going to post her picture up too. I think Francine has a really cute face but her boobs are just too big for her body. I was once watching "blind date" and her date was disgusted with her because she started talkin to her boobies! I can only imagine...a guy talking to his "penis" while we are having dinner

Old 04-22-2005, 08:50 AM

i seriously stared at both of them for like 5 minutes each and still cant decide. one mary anne and the other ones ginger.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

B...they're both very cute though.

So talking to my penis on a first date is a bad idea? Damn, no wonder she wouldn't talk to me ever again!

Quick Reply: bored? click this