Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

October 2009 UMW FS/WTB Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 06:02 AM

Received 68 Likes on 47 Posts
Default October 2009 UMW FS/WTB Thread

For Sale guidelines:

If you're selling items and prefer to sell locally (and you live in the UMW area or Ohio), feel free to post your items in the monthly for sale thread. Urmil (Luder94) or Charlie (chazzguitar) will start one each month.

1. There will be no discussion in the thread.

If you have questions about something for sale that you're interested in, PM the seller. If the person gets the same question a lot of times, they can edit their post to include the information. If you disagree with the price someone has set, negotiate the price; the seller is under no obligation to sell to anyone unless he/she has come to an agreement with a buyer.

All posts that do not list an item for sale will be deleted. Extraneous comments in a post listing an item for sale will be edited, with the entire post subject to deletion. This is to prevent someone from posting a comment and an item for sale in the same post.

Do not post "PM Sent" or equivalent. Do not post requests for pictures or prices. ALL questions to the seller must be sent via PM or e-mail.

2. Only post your item up once in a thread for each month.

Do not quote your own post so you can get your item to the next page. Do not "BUMP" your post. Etc. By disregarding this rule, your post(s) will be moderated.

3. Cars for Sale go into the for sale thread.

See rule #1 and Commercial car posts are not allowed, if the car is at a dealership, or if you work/own/run a dealership, these posts are not allowed unless you are a site sponsor. Private sale only.

4. Selling an item on S2ki is a privilege, not a right.

The site policy is that all items for sale go into the main For Sale forum, and are moderated by the moderators of that forum. The site rules also prohibit non-members from selling items. It also prevents people from acting as a proxy and selling an item for another person (particularly a non-member.)

In the past we have allowed non-members, local to the UMW to post items for sale. However, we will no longer allow non-members to post items for sale. The exception to this, is the SAME exception in the main FS rules, non-members may post THEIR OWN S2000 for sale

Footnote: These policies are in direct response to issues, questions and concerns brought up by local members, out of area members, and the site moderators. If you do not wish to be subject to the above rules, you are more than welcome to post in main for sale forum and be subject to the site policy. Or you can use another online service like eBay or CraigsList to sell your items.

To restate, if you don't like the rules or the moderation, then by all means, please use the main FS. section, Craigslist, Ebay, or other options.

Posts that do not comply with the policy here will be deleted or overwritten with the rules without any additional warning. If you have questions, PM either Luder94, or Chazzguitar.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:34 AM

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

S2000 OEM Car Cover - $60 [Pending Sale]
Bought this car cover from a former UMW member a few years ago for my AP1. Doesn't fit the CR.

Garage Space for Rent - $75/mo
This is tentative - I am renting a 2 car garage in Chicago (bucktown). The 2nd spot is currently being taken up by my tire trailer, but I think I may be able to stand it up so it's out of the way. I would like to rent out the second spot for the winter months to a trustworthy car enthusiast to store their car, bike, tires, whatever over the winter. For my safety, you won't have a key or garage door opener, but I can lend them them to you if you need to get something from your car or want to work on a winter project for a few days. The garage is pretty safe and located near the highway for easy access. I don't really need to rent out the 2nd space but wouldn't mind the extra cash. $75 per mo for a car or $50 mo for bike or regular storage.

Wheels
2 17x7 et50 5x114.3 Kosei K1 TS wheels (SCCA A-stock legal). 13.7lbs. Good condition. Comes with lug nuts and center rings. Can pick up 2 more from Tire Rack for $196 each. $225 for the pair

2 AP2 V1 Front wheels. Scratched up since they are my track wheels. $175 for the pair

Sorry for those that pm'd me about the rear wheels before. I was trying to buy a set of aftermarket wheels but that deal fell through so I needed to keep them. The fronts are still definitely for sale, but I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing with the rears.

Saner bar - $50 [Pending Sale]
For A-Stock autox. Modified. PM for details.

Acura Integra service manuals - $35
Pretty much never used. Bought them then my teg got stolen.

WTB: Tire tail, 17x9 or 17.8.5 non-staggered inexpensive wheels with high offsets, AMB transponder
Old 10-01-2009, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AP1 wheels with tires (SO-2s in oem sizes). Some minor scuffs. Fronts about 80%. Rears about 30%. $300 picked up.

I am just north of Milwaukee.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:03 PM

Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts

FS/FT: Volk LE28N, gunmetal with polished lips, 18x8.5" +47 | 18x7.5" +50. Wheels are in excellent condition with no rash. Original boxes for the wheels are included. Front Michelin Pilot Sports have plenty of tread, the rears have some life left but should be replaced. Would trade for AP2 V1/V2s+cash or ?

FS: Tanabe Racing Super Medalion cat back exhaust. Very good condition, near Appleton, WI. $300 shipped.

WTB: AP2 console, AP2 V1/V2 wheels.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:43 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

OEM AP2 V1 wheels excellent condition. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD to m02pilot

And the only blemish on the wheel

Soft top with glass window came off from an 04 with 14k. I ripped both sides by accident when I removed it but other than it's pretty good. Make me an offer.

I'm located in Naperville
Old 10-02-2009, 09:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FS: OEM ROTORS + PADS

I recently changed to a set of new StopTech slotted rotors and new OEM pads, that's why these parts are for sale.

All four rotors and all pads have 30k miles of use and were removed at the same time. The rear rotors are approximately 12.2mm thick and the front rotors are approximately 25.0mm thick, which is still above the minimum thickness. The front and rear pads have considerable amount of thickness left, as can be can seen by the pictures. I also have all the shims and grease for the pads.

I'm asking $130 or best offer for all components. I would like these gone!!! I'm willing to ship at the buyer's expense, but would prefer local pickup/meeting. I live in Troy, Michigan, zip code 48084. I'm also willing to split the rotors/pads if there is signifcant interest. You can contact me at cnofar@gmail.com for best response.

Regards,
Christopher

All 4 rotors and pads + shims + grease

Rear pad thickness

Front pad thickness

Front rotor thickness

Rear rotor thickness
Old 10-02-2009, 03:15 PM

Car For Sale - https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...pic=732524&hl=
Also on Auto Trader Zip 60548

Part Out - https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...pic=733255&hl=
Old 10-02-2009, 07:44 PM

I have a few custom windscreen decals left. $10.00 each plus PP and shipping.

Price is decal only, windscreen not included.

Old 10-03-2009, 05:09 PM

i have for sale a set of chrome 18" motegi dp6's with 235/40/18 (rear) and 225/40/18 (front) bridgestone potenza re-01r's. the left front wheel is slightly scuffed as shown and the remaining wheels are in good shape. tires are also almost like new. included will be a spline drive locking lug set. i'm asking $1000 obo..

left front wheel:

right front wheel:

left rear wheel:

right rear wheel:

scuff on left front wheel:

left front tire tread:

right front tire tread:

left rear tire tread:

right rear tire tread:

spline drive locking lug set:

pics on car:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also have for sale is a platinum tiffany & co heart and key bracelet with 4 diamonds. the bracelet is about 7" long and diamonds weigh approx .14ct, tw, g in color, and vs in clarity range. i purchased this bracelet in 11/04 for $2150 and included will be an appraisal from tiffany & co from 9/08 stating estimated retail replacement value is now $2775. it's gained value! i'm only asking $1500 obo..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also have for sale a sony blu-ray disc player, model bdp-s550. i only used it a total of 2 times. it's practically brand new! i purchased it as a temporary player for my blu-ray movies while my ps3 was used as evidence by the police due to a burglary. i thought i'd use it more than a couple times and i finally got my ps3 back after several months so i have no use for this blu-ray player anymore. i'm asking $150..

please pm me if interested. i'm located around oakbrook area. thank you!!
Old 10-03-2009, 05:22 PM

WTB One rear Bridgestone Potenza SO-2 (225/50/16) with at least 60% tread left ...

Quick Reply: October 2009 UMW FS/WTB Thread