Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

*Random Rantings*

Old 07-07-2006, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *Random Rantings*

So we need some life in this forum, since we have more people who can only read than write, don't be afraid to post you won't be judged, unless you deserve to be judged in which case MR2S2K will attempt to own you with his drivetrain stories and tell you that everything on your car will blow up after you drive it in 110 degree weather. So the rantings begin...

Let's me start off by saying I love seeing only a handful people post in the forum and then people from other areas posting in the Vancouver Forum, makes me feel like I share the forum with MR2S2K...

I must also say that rims that are heavy and look good, still look good no matter if they weight 50 lb's and make my handling suck and give me bad gas mileage, at the end of the day if they look bling i won't be denied haha... take that
Old 07-07-2006, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by racerfan,Jul 7 2006, 12:02 PM
So we need some life in this forum, since we have more people who can only read than write, don't be afraid to post you won't be judged, unless you deserve to be judged in which case MR2S2K will attempt to own you with his drivetrain stories and tell you that everything on your car will blow up after you drive it in 110 degree weather. So the rantings begin...

Let's me start off by saying I love seeing only a handful people post in the forum and then people from other areas posting in the Vancouver Forum, makes me feel like I share the forum with MR2S2K...

I must also say that rims that are heavy and look good, still look good no matter if they weight 50 lb's and make my handling suck and give me bad gas mileage, at the end of the day if they look bling i won't be denied haha... take that
hahahahhahahahahahha... OMG my stomatch is hurting soo much right now.. Well if you want heavy rims that look good but hurt your gas milage and handling, then you are probably of east indian decent or your name is Mike Jones, and you need to show me your grill.

Heavy rims suck ass... Forged is good. If you get those wheels, i will make it my only goal in life to follow you around and make fun of you. When your not looking, i will pull out all sorts of crazy decals i stole from mexican cars down here in arizona and cali, and restick them to your car. It will Be a TRD S2k, with APC stickers and Nismo stickers.. and let me see, oh yeah OBX in the house!! hahaha

So go ahead and get heavy wheels.. ill be watching you!
Old 07-07-2006, 12:31 PM

[QUOTE=MR2S2K,Jul 7 2006, 01:06 PM] hahahahhahahahahahha... OMG my stomatch is hurting soo much right now.. Well if you want heavy rims that look good but hurt your gas milage and handling, then you are probably of east indian decent or your name is Mike Jones, and you need to show me your grill.

Heavy rims suck ass... Forged is good.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:03 PM

My eyes are bleeding... Too hard to follow...
Old 07-07-2006, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by SumAznGuy,Jul 7 2006, 02:03 PM
My eyes are bleeding... Too hard to follow...
WTF???? what was the point of this reply. I dont understand it. Whats hard to follow? Jays car when it outshines the sun? Or his secret crush on X-Z zibbit! hahaha.

Sheet. Jay, you said it. You are going to ROCK the OBX stickers.. when i get back, i will have one big enought to cover your front bumper to the rear. So helicopters in the sky can see the OBX s2k ahhaha...

Rock it like its hawt!!
Old 07-07-2006, 03:51 PM

If OBX is still in business i might consider a sponsorship deal with them, let me know alright. You want to rock a HONDA SPORT banner with chinese characters at the end of it, i think it'll go well with the look fo your car.
It'll tell people you are you think Honda cars and doing them up is a sport bro. Come on then we'll like tag team and tag some pictures of your rides with some high school hunnies and we'll be set.

Hurry up with my OBX banner, I prefer to rock it on robson in the summer time. I'll have your Honda Sport or DC SPORTS one readdy, maybe one for the front and one for the back so it shows like you got sponsorship from DC SPORTS yet you also represent for the 'Honda Sport' team

dang can't wait to see your car on the cover of like Super Street, they'll sell a million issues.

Don't hate on X to the Z, because he didn't pimp your ride hard.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:56 PM

it better be in font 72 with Max BOLD and underlined text!!! Move over Js racing Time attack car!!!
Old 07-07-2006, 04:01 PM

I'm only rocking a banner, not vinyl all over the sides and stuff unless OBX is throwing in like 2 universal titanium mufflers and maybe some adjustable springs, I wonder if they still make those wicked air intakes systems, that make me negative 5 hp or something. Any Idea?
Old 07-07-2006, 04:11 PM

OMG i just found a collectors item....
OBX-R exhaust

This guy was selling it http://modesto.craigslist.org/pts/175796822.html
He even has a remark for the performance of it "THIS THING HAVE DEEP SOUND"

someone pick it up quick for $50 obo it won't last long, I wonder how much HP that gave his integra? I should tell him to keep it, as the OBX-R Racing Sports system has been discontinued the price should definitely increase in the future.

Let me contact OBX to see if they have a hall of fame for parts like that, it will only increase in price I can totally see it now...
Old 07-07-2006, 04:16 PM

you should collect it, to keep the resale value up higher. So if anyone wants to low ball you, you can tell them.. "hey man its collector edition" so you can always manopolize the market@!

Quick Reply: *Random Rantings*