Want to Buy Looking for something? Post requests for parts in this forum. WTB Only.

WTB S2000 to restore

Old 04-12-2018, 03:53 PM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default WTB S2000 to restore

I had a nice S2K back before kids and I regret selling it... BIG TIME!

BUT... I cannot afford payments right now on a clean S2000 that is unmolested with matching numbers and it may be a long while. So if I can pick up one to restore I'd have a fun project to enjoy and an S2000 when I'm all done.

the ideal candidate will not have any major rust, meaning I don't have to replace any parts of the unibody. It will hopefully have most parts (at least all the major ones)

No severe accidents (frame damage, etc)

I am in Central Pa and seeing as how the car probably is going to need to be put on a trailer I won't come cross country for one. (unless it is driveable cross country)

As far as $$$... I am talking AFFORDABLE!!! A price that won't put me in over my head on a restored S2000. If you think your no engine, rusted, hole filled convertible, torn interior, parts missing, molested, high mileage girl is worth top KBB then please don't waste your time or mine. This is an opportunity to restore an S2000 to it's former show room beauty.