R&C Parts For Sale Used parts for sale by members only
Mark this thread as Sold

FS AP1 S2000 Track Car

Old 02-07-2013, 05:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS AP1 S2000 Track Car

2001 Honda S2000 Track Car

This is a 2001 Honda S2000 that I slowly converted from my daily driver over to a full track car. This vehicle has only seen DE action and has never been raced. No on track accident history and I can provide a clear title with the sale. The details:

Color: Silverstone with black hardtop
Mileage: 55,XXX

Engine: 2.0L AP1 engine with AP2 banjo bolt and retainer upgrade. Valves were just adjusted, new fluids, spark plugs, K&N filter, new belt, injectors cleaned, oil pan resealed. This car was equipped with a comptech supercharger at one point but has been removed.

Transmission: AP2 tranny with comptech cromoly flywheel and ACT performance clutch

Differential: Stock AP1

Exhaust-Stock header/Exhaust with 63mm test pipe

Suspension: Stock AP1 with front camber adjusters, extended wheel studs.

Brakes: Front Brembo Gran Turismo with Pagid Orange pads. Rear stock. Super Blue Fluid.

Wheels: Volk CE28s 17x9+63 on all four corners with Kumho V710 rubber

Body: J's racing front bumper/splitter/fenders. Spoon style hardtop. Authentic Spoon rear wing. J's style rear fender lips.

Safety: Full cage build by Zuffenhaus design in Matthews, NC. Battery kill switch, two nozzle fire system, detachable steering wheel, sparco evo seat, you will need to provide your own belts.

Interior: Interior stripped with gutted doors. Stock dash in place, battery relocated to trunk, AC is still in place and functioning-it gets hot on the paddock in the south.

Extras: Sale will include a Stack dash system that is not installed but is wired and an extra front splitter. ECU relocated to behind driver seat, ARC titanium cooling plate.

Price: Asking 12k obo.

Car is currently located at Balanced Performance in Sugar Hill, GA for viewing/PPI etc. I have had them go through and nut/bolt the car etc. Please dont hesitate to contact me for questions/more pictures etc. This is a great platform to build your car to the class you want to run with or just take to the track. This car has been very reliable and tons of fun, just moving on to racing in a different class and cant keep both cars. Please feel free to contact me for more information/photos.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:22 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what sized spacers are you running with those wheels for that BBK kit to fit?
Old 02-07-2013, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Arro
what sized spacers are you running with those wheels for that BBK kit to fit?
I believe they are 15mm.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:33 PM

Received 568 Likes on 398 Posts

Awesome price

Is this the second time it's up for sale here on S2Ki? I thought I saw this same car here in the R&C forums 2 years ago.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:25 AM

Yes I had this car up for sale before and between lowballers, people wanting parts, and others wanting me to build the car to a particular class for them I decided to take the car back to a more stock configuration. Plus I had a friend who wanted to build a car to SCCA ITR spec enduro car with me so we moved some of the parts over to his car to help with that build. I think its priced fairly (although I am open to offers) now and should provide a safe DE/TT car or could eaisly be built to just about any class of racing Hondas are allowed to compete in.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn I was gonna buy a spec E30 but now I'm thinking I could convert this to a H1 car for the same money and race with Nasa for a bit
Old 02-08-2013, 10:48 AM

Pictures of the cage build:

Old 02-08-2013, 10:56 AM

Other misc pictures:

Old 02-08-2013, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by dan_uk
damn I was gonna buy a spec E30 but now I'm thinking I could convert this to a H1 car for the same money and race with Nasa for a bit
This would be a great car to start with for H1.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:55 PM

Received 568 Likes on 398 Posts

^^^That and the price is roughly comparable. I know that fully prepped spec e30s go for around $10k-$12k (last Ichecked about a year ago).

Quick Reply: FS AP1 S2000 Track Car