S2000 Body and Paint Body kits, paint, ding repair and related discussions

Gears Lip Replica now in the making!

Old 05-20-2013, 08:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gears Lip Replica now in the making!

If you havent checked out my recent post i was looking for a soul willing enough to replicate the lovely AP1 Gears Lip, well ladies and gentlemen i have found that person and itll be no other than Rockstar Garage (RSG) located in Ontario CA. After speaking with him about the lip and what the possibilities were he explained to me if there's enough of a market for it he'll get the mold of the lip made and get production going for us lucky s2ki members! No need of an original copy, all i need to do is show him there will be enough people willing to buy a lip after it is made of course.

I can not thank RSG enough for being so willing to help us s2k owners get what we really want on our cars, not to mention i've purchased from him and personally visited the shop and he has my vote of confidence, great guy with even better intentions. If you've yet to hear about RSG you might know them for making quality Mugen & Amuse hardtops, all with great reviews and he will always help make sure your leaving with a smile from his shop. Makes me even more comfortable knowing he'll be fabricating the beloved Gears Lip for us who have been waiting so long to have one in our hands! Hats off to you RSG

If you'd like to own a quality Gears Lip replica of your own please feel free to add your name on the list to get this ball going, here is the link to do so

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/102...in-the-making/

Thanks everyone for the support and lets hope this goes through!

Old 06-10-2013, 05:24 AM

84: naiza3k

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-17-2013, 09:47 PM

Are these still for sale and if do where can I buy one?
Old 08-29-2013, 04:15 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shakey_Jake
Are these still for sale and if do where can I buy one?
pm rockstargarge