UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2006 Silverstone/ Red & Black 54k miles £10,000 - mitch028

Old 09-29-2013, 01:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2006 Silverstone/ Red & Black 54k miles £10,000 - mitch028

For sale is my 2006 Honda S2000 which ive owned since April This year. I bought the car completely standard and since my ownership its undergone a transformation (modifications listed further in the add)

The only reason the car is up for sale is due to a change in personal circumstances which means the car will only be used on odd weekends and i cant justify keeping her.

Right onto the car. The bodywork and hood are in great condition. The front bumper has the usual age related stone chips and the only other item which the new owner may wish to address is a slight defect to the rear bumper. This is where the previous owner reversed too close to a wall and chipped the paint mainly on the number plate surround and very slightly to the bumper itself. These have been touched up with silverstone paint but its obviously not a factory finish. Included within the sale will be a new number plate surround which will tidy up the majority of the defects.

The hood has no rips or damage and is frequently treated with soft top cleaner/sealant. Again, the interior is in excellent condition with no wear or damage to the seats, the carpets are in fantastic condition and the interior really does feel like new.

As i mentioned above, the car has had a few mods installed since my ownership and other general maintenance items which include;

General Maintenance

1) Full fluid change including - Diff, Transmission, Engine Oil, Brake Fluid & Coolant.
2) Front and rear discs replaced with new drilled discs.
3) Front and rear Pads replaced along with discs.
4) New rear calipers as the old ones were starting to stick.
5) Front calipers refurbished (these were working fine but had them done for piece of mind).

Modifications

1)AEM V2 air intake system.
2)Mugen exhaust manifold.
3)BC Racing BR Coilovers. These are fully adjustable with 30 ride stiffness settings.
4)Miltek Cat Back dual exhaust system. (has a really nice deep tone with no drone at all under normal town or motorway driving)
5)Tegiwa Engine Torque Damper.
6)Staggered 17" Rota Fighter alloys in matt black with red lip. Fronts are 17x8 and rears 17x9 and are wrapped in Nankang NS2 tyres.
7)Matt black mesh front grille.

It has full service history carried out by indipendant garages and the book is fully stamped with the works carried out. All the correct documents and both keys are in place. The car drives really well and is very compliant on the road despite it being quite low. Pulls very smoothly in all gears and Vtec engages well and pulls like a train.

The advertised price is for the car including all the modifications, However i do have the standard wheels, exhaust and suspension which means the car can be put back to pretty much standard as the modifications arent to everyones taste. Should this be the case, a lower price can be negotiated leaving me to sell on the modifications seperatly.

If there are any further questions that anyone has, please feel free to drop me a message and i'll do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Anyway, i'll let the pictures do the talking.

Old 10-09-2013, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUMP!