UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

Central Scotland Meet (Braemar) - Sat 13th June

Old 05-11-2015, 03:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Central Scotland Meet (Braemar) - Sat 13th June

Hi guys! I've been wanting to meet up with some fellow s2000 owners for a while now and notices there isn't much going on in the north / central belt!

I've had a few runs out to Braemar (from Aberdeen) and it's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to good roads around the cairngorms as I'm sure people from Scotland are aware

So had a think and came up with the 13th of June! The weather should be good and it's a Saturday so most should be off!

I would be happy with a couple of folk turning up but would be good if we could get a few folk there

Meet up at Braemar around 9am, there is a little place called the meeting place bistro and it's in the middle of Braemar so would be a good place to meet up. Then head south to Pitlochry, killin then to Fort Augustus over on the west coast! Bout 180 miles and like 5 hours! Get food once we are done! Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks! See yas there!
Old 05-11-2015, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could meet you in Pitlochry about 10am ish and go with you from there.

There's a BP station on the main street we could meet up there.

Pete.

Old 05-16-2015, 04:58 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Won't be able to make it, I'm away that weekend
Old 05-22-2015, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by harryhendo
Hi guys! I've been wanting to meet up with some fellow s2000 owners for a while now and notices there isn't much going on in the north / central belt!

I've had a few runs out to Braemar (from Aberdeen) and it's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to good roads around the cairngorms as I'm sure people from Scotland are aware

So had a think and came up with the 13th of June! The weather should be good and it's a Saturday so most should be off!

I would be happy with a couple of folk turning up but would be good if we could get a few folk there

Meet up at Braemar around 9am, there is a little place called the meeting place bistro and it's in the middle of Braemar so would be a good place to meet up. Then head south to Pitlochry, killin then to Fort Augustus over on the west coast! Bout 180 miles and like 5 hours! Get food once we are done! Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks! See yas there!

Just joined and only just got my S2K so as long as i get it looked over and checked out by then i will be there. (Live in Fife Scotland)

Martin.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:37 PM

Sorry, I am away on holiday that weekend...
Old 05-23-2015, 01:05 AM

Hey martin! Hope your s2k is in good order! How's it looking?
Where in fife are ya from?
Hope to meet up as there is very few Scotland meets!

Hoping to get a couple more people but I don't care as long as there is a couple of us so excited!

Harry
Old 05-23-2015, 02:27 AM

HI Harry, it's a 2003 Moon Rock Grey, 60,000mls FHSH. Very happy with car just needs some servicing and tyres as its only done about 2000mls a year for the last few years the front tyres are a bit cracked, so going to get anti roll bar bushes done, new tyres and wheel alignment sorted and give it a full service before i drive it too far. i should know today if my Girl can make it that weekend (she is supposed to be working) so if she can i will be there (Even if i have to work during the night to get the car finished lol) will confirm either later today or tomorrow. hope she can get the time off, as you say not a lot of 2k forum members in Scotland and it would be a great drive
Old 05-23-2015, 02:41 AM

Sounds good man! Good to see that it will be looked after
Sounds like a plan! Will be a good drive and hopefully get a few of us! Even if we arrange to meet people that might not make Braemar but we can see closer to the time!

Hope all goes well and see ya soon mate!
Old 05-24-2015, 09:59 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Won't make this one Harry as I work Saturdays. Is Fort Augustus on the west coast?

[attachment=79829:image.jpg]

Sounds like a good run though.
Attached Thumbnails Central Scotland Meet (Braemar) - Sat 13th June-image.jpg  
Old 05-24-2015, 10:07 AM

Swing through fort William which is near enough the west coast haha hopefully get a meet up soon!

Quick Reply: Central Scotland Meet (Braemar) - Sat 13th June