Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

★ ☆Booztin's Build☆ ★ back from the DEAD 2015 update (s2k, raptor, sti ) pg31

Old 09-09-2010, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ★ ☆Booztin's Build☆ ★ back from the DEAD 2015 update (s2k, raptor, sti ) pg31

Seeing as how I've been a part of this community now for coming up on 3 years and I've really decided to start building my s2k up I figured this would be a nice way to keep track of it all as well as hear what other people have to say about it.

Well to start out before i purchased the s2k my prior build was my 95 300zx after owning this car and recently selling it this past summer I feel like it was a good experience but I had some regretful things I did to the car and I feel like I've since changed my taste and gained some knowledge on where and where not to take my car if I need work done. So to start you guys off here's a few shots of my z

before and after pic

motor

and a few randoms

My weird self and my s in the back on the right lol

Back to the main car of this thread, In 2007 I took my friends spa yellow ap1 for a spin and fell in love with the car from then out i was completely sold and just had to have my hands on one so a few months later i purchased my 2003 silverstone s2000 bought the car Sept. 2007 with 4.8k miles on it and its currently at 26k miles. Took me quite a bit of time before i started modding this car. When i purchased it back in 2007 I swore up and down I was done with modifying cars, but modding as many of you no is an extremely hard addiction to break lol.

Sorry in advance some pictures are taking with a crappy camera some are taken with an iphone and some are taken with a still crappy but less crappier camera and some by other people's not so crappy cameras.

Day 1

A year goes by and I decided to tint it and take a few pix (this is where the money pit begins lol)

A few more months go by and I purchased dual invidia cat back my friend had it on his and i just loved the sound of it. (these pix are pretty crappy and my car was really dirty) Just figured I'd toss em in because i took a few pix with friends.

I actually do good for a long time and tell myself that I really dont need anymore parts. 2010 roll's around one of my friends decide to trade his 350z in and get an 05 ap2 he immediately was looking for exhaust so i sold him my duals and decided to go single and pick up the invidia tp as well. (he later traded the car in about 4 weeks after he bought it for a Cadillac..... don't ask)

had to stack a couple defoulers so i didn't get a CEL cause the tp with cel fix don't work.

I couldn't stand looking at the 2nd empty hole so i also decided to buy an exhaust cap

Old 09-09-2010, 11:56 AM

Picked up 3pc work's 18x8.5 in the front 18x9.5 on the rear

Took a trip to the closest dyno shop (Sorry for no digital printout they had never emailed it to me and i never really bothered for em again)
the s and my friends miata[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9BK9Mgn1Ns [/media]

hard to tell but it put down 194whp and 131tq at this point all I had was the catback and tp

So after seeing those numbers decieded I wanted some hp gains so i switched to the ap2 center console and radio door LOL j/k

ct s/c

sos upgraded fmhe

some aem gauges

turbonetic godzilla bov (just to give you an idea how big it is)

act clutch and pp

And i decided to give ARK dt-p coilovers a shot and ended up really liking them

s2ki meet in freehold held by specops (awseome meet btw)

Took my car up to Jeff's aka minitoyota for the install's (thanks again for the pix jeff)

Old 09-09-2010, 12:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well atleast you have one of your fenders pulled, thatll save you some cash in the end when you want to get the other one done.............................................. ........................
Old 09-09-2010, 01:25 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What did you order???

Looks pretty good so far, although I think the black wheels with polished lip is kind of played out.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:32 PM

After i picked up my car and drove home, like an idiot i drove up a really steep hill with my wheels almost full lock turned and did this to my fender (yes they were rolled the hill was pretty steep)

My car was to low to pull into my driveway so it was out in the street until i raised it up some it met some wild turkeys while it was there (dono why the hell theres wild turkeys in my neighborhood never seen em before lol)

Here's a few recent shots

Now I play the waiting game I ordered a TON! of parts and will be upping the boost and getting new dyno results my tune date is set for Oct. 6th Pretty excited stay tuned in for some major changes

Originally Posted by clarkster009,Sep 9 2010, 05:25 PM
What did you order???

Looks pretty good so far, although I think the black wheels with polished lip is kind of played out.
Only gotuning and evans tuning hold the answer to your question i can tell you its well into the four digit range all together lol.

As for the rims wish they were deeper on the rear and ill most likely be getting them powdercoated cause im not fully satisfied myself tbh.

And trust me clarkster the fender will be fixed lol its driving me insane with the way it looks.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Community Organizer

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

in for updates great build.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:09 PM

get rid of those honda center caps, it cheapens the look of the wheel, makes them look like rotas an somebody shoved honda center caps in there
Old 09-09-2010, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Booztin,Sep 9 2010, 01:32 PM
Only gotuning and evans tuning hold the answer to your question i can tell you its well into the four digit range all together lol.

As for the rims wish they were deeper on the rear and ill most likely be getting them powdercoated cause im not fully satisfied myself tbh.

And trust me clarkster the fender will be fixed lol its driving me insane with the way it looks.

Comon! No fair.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:18 PM

"Hi I'm Frank from Go Tuning...we lost your order in the shuffle, can you please tell me what you placed?"
Old 09-09-2010, 02:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CarBoN,Sep 9 2010, 02:09 PM
get rid of those honda center caps, it cheapens the look of the wheel, makes them look like rotas an somebody shoved honda center caps in there
x695465468904589064865890-

Quick Reply: ★ ☆Booztin's Build☆ ★ back from the DEAD 2015 update (s2k, raptor, sti ) pg31