UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: MY02 S2000 Black/ Black and red 61k miles - £5500

Old 09-28-2011, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: MY02 S2000 Black/ Black and red 61k miles - £5500

Hello all. Having decided not to sell the car last year (September 2011) i have now decided reluctantly that it is time to part with it. A Berlina black 2002 model with red/black interior, 61712 miles, 8 months MOT, Tax until 31/10/12, 2 previous owners and 'full' service history - Honda service history up until my ownership, serviced by myself thereafter (Aircraft mechanic, five years experience).

I have owned this car approx two years in which time it has only been driven during the summer months and at all others times it has been garaged (November to March/April and garaged daily when not in use the rest of the year). It is a fantastic car to drive and has never caused me any problems, likewise my previous Honda's. When i bought the car this example was the first that i viewed, i could not fault it, All aspects of the car work efficiently and smoothly. It is a genuinally reluctant sale, i love the car but being a homeowner and not using the car all year round means it's alot of money sat in the garage.

The car includes Cobra thatcham cat1 alarm/immobiliser, heated rear glass windscreen, immaculate alloys (four almost new tyres), CD player, aircon (needs recharging), an AEM V2 air intake (original airbox/pipes etc still with the car), wind deflector, tonneau cover and a moltex exterior car cover worth over £100.

Exterior wise paintwork is excellent and the car has no rust whatsoever, not long after my purchase i had both rear arches waxoyled and front bumper removed and resprayed to remove paint chips etc, car regularly cleaned but if not loose dirt/mud removed from rear arches. There is a little scuffage on the front edge of the rear bumper at the nearside wheel arch but this has been touched up and is barely noticeable at all.

Original black soft top, now 10 years old, is now showing signs of wear at rear of side/door windows and along seams above door windows. In my opinion this roof will need replacing within 12 to 18 months, for this reason i have priced the car to suit this. Seals regularly treated to shinetsu grease.

The engine runs fine, no unusual noises of any kind, it pulls very well and vtec is smooth. A very much unmolested example and has never been 'thrashed' during my ownership. Interior is in excellent condition, no damage to seats whatsoever.

Any interest or questions please contact me via phone 07412581644 or PM or email.

I am based in Hereford, West mids but can also be available at Benson, Oxfordshire if need be.

Many thanks, Stu

More photos to follow.
Attached Thumbnails FS: MY02 S2000 Black/ Black and red 61k miles - £5500-photo-37-.jpg  
Old 08-08-2012, 04:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forgot to add. Viewing possible in Hereford over the weekend and viewing at Benson, Oxfordshire during the week.