The Maritimes Areas of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island

Do not ship with Sameday Worldwide

Old 12-01-2016, 01:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Do not ship with Sameday Worldwide

Just wanted to share my experience so no one else has to go through what I did. I know a lot of maritimers ship with sameday so I wanted to post this info in our regional section as well as in my build thread.

I was able to get a hardtop. I ended up finding a really nice mugen rep painted berlin black with cf sides. The top was used but came with everything I needed to mount it to my car.

Now here is what unfortunately happened to me. The top was purchased outside of my province which was fine, the transaction went perfect and the seller was absolutely awesome. The shipping company is who screwed me over. I ended up choosing Sameday Worldwide to ship my top... bad idea!! I received the top damaged and my brackets stolen. I made a claim and now the issue is ongoing. They are basically telling me they can only cover $2.00 per lbs so that works out to $50 since it weighed 25lbs. I told them what the top was worth and showed them proof of value along with before and after pictures of the damage. My claim is still open as of now.

I just wanted to share this so no one else will ship with Sameday Worldwide. They are the worse shipping company I have every dealt with, they vandalized and stole my property. I paid close to $200 to have the top shipped to me.

Anyways here is some pictures before and after.

Pictures I received from seller

Pictures of it on my car after I received it from Sameday. All scratched right down to the metal along the front and top. Rear brackets stolen

Here is my build thread if anybody wants to keep up with my car
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/automoti...1108070/page4/
Thanks
Old 12-06-2016, 04:25 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear that, that really sucks. I've actually never heard of sameday, so i guess that's a good thing. Are you 100% sure the seller shipped everything and it was in good order?

Hopefully it gets resolved without having to go the whatever canada has for a better business bureau
Old 12-07-2016, 01:25 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes the seller sent everything, he showed me pictures as he packaged the top.

So far nothing is resolved, still fighting for my money.