Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Rockstar Garage

Old 09-15-2016, 10:29 AM

Received 33 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Rockstar Garage

Hey guys, this is just my personal buying experience from RSG, there were good and bad moments, I know these guys have a good rep. Seem like nice people, just some communication issues + damage.

So I ordered a Mugen style hardtop/upgraded hardware back in May, I was informed that the wait would be around 6 weeks.

I was booked to leave for Europe at the end of June, so I said it would probably be better if I ordered when I got back, but RSG replied saying they could probably get it to be before that.

I called about a week before I left, and was informed that my HT would be done on the 27th (I leave on the 29th) so there would be no way it would get to me by then. So I asked if they could just hold on to it until I got back. That was ok, no issues there.

So now I'm assuming my HT is done and ready to be shipped as soon as I got back. I even called while I was somewhere in Budapest, just to make sure it's being held and not shipped already, and everything was still ok, they assured me it was being held.

Well, I got back on the 17th of July, called them the next day and to my surprise, my HT was no longer done, at first I said to my self, huh? I thought it was done on June 27th and being held for me to return. I just shrugged it off assuming they sold it to someone else and just decided to give me one from the next batch.

3-4 weeks go by, I give them another call...HT is still not done, I believe they said there is one person before me. I'm like ok..that's fine (I'm in no rush to get it, enjoying top down summer stuff)

First week of September, I call back and they said it's ready but just waiting on the styrofoam packing material which they had run out of. I was ok with waiting another week or so.

About a week later I get a call saying my HT had shipped and a tracking number was given.

I received my HT this past Monday, the 12th.

I opened it up, looked over it and noticed a chip on it, near where one of the styrofoam protectors are. It could have been during shipping and RSG had no idea about it, so I'm not blaming them for that.

So I emailed them, I think 2 days ago with pictures, I did not ask for a refund or any compensation. I was just informing them of how I received the HT and if it's repairable because I have no clue about body work. I was just going to take it to a local body shop.

I still have not received a response. I would have appreciated a response at least, that is all.

pics:

Rockstar Garage-lfapo3s.jpg

Rockstar Garage-5wqhysk.jpg
Old 09-15-2016, 06:46 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats very minor. Simple job for professional auto body man.
Old 09-16-2016, 06:53 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey,

I'm sorry for the damage you found during shipping. This isn't normal.

I don't believe I've seen any messages, emails, calls or voice mails from anyone with issues like this in the past week.

Please call us asap, I will get the situation sorted out for you no problem.

Justin.