Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 05:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jonathan is the man. Will for sure be doing business in the near future again with THMotorsports. Fast shipping, great prices. Also the will match anything you find. Best band for buck!
Never a worry, buy with confidence for sure!
Old 01-14-2013, 03:21 PM

I'm sure it's been said a bunch already, but Jonathan and the rest of the guys over at THMotorsports are awesome. I ordered a whole bunch of stuff right after the holidays and got everything pretty quick! Even got some good info from Jonathan about stuff that wasn't even remotely related to my order.

Will buy again!
Old 01-14-2013, 04:59 PM

Ordered my coilovers from THM before they were a sponsor on here, and i found them via google search. They were 50$ cheaper than every other site, even ebay. Shipping was also free and very fast.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All I have to say is more of the same, THMotorsports rocks! And Jonathan might be the nicest guy I've dealt with when purchasing parts. He hooked me up on pricing for an amazing Stoptech ST-40 BBK. He answered all my questions and was even nice enough to chat with me about the continued attempts to get more s2k wheels for our community. He is a passionate s2000 owner and you shouldn't hesitate to deal with him and THMotorsports.

And although THM cannot control when Stoptech ships out its products, I was given a 45-60 lead time, and the brakes arrived in just over a week! Here is a pic:

Thanks again!
Old 01-15-2013, 02:36 PM

Great service from these guys. Very impressive.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:22 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Jonathan is great. He keeps taking care of me without hesitation. He follows through and answers all questions. I'll be sure to keep making any future purchases with him and thmotorsports. I can't say enough about his service. Glad to see this level of service still exists. THANKS
Old 01-24-2013, 12:39 PM

Jonathan does not have only business in mind, he tries to help in any way possible.
had a few hiccups with my package in AUS customs and he was super quick to work it out. didn't have to ask twice. Answers any questions you throw at him and sticks to his word. almost immediate response.
Very honest and upfront. nothing is too hard and once you order, He gets onto it asap.
I'll deff keep purchasing from THmotorsports without hesitation. Top Seller.
Cheers Jono
Old 01-25-2013, 09:36 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Another happy customer, ordered a Stage 3 Competition Clutch + Flywheel and Jonathan kept me updated throughout the purchase. Received the clutch in 5 days
Old 02-03-2013, 01:03 AM

Received 563 Likes on 394 Posts

I have nothing but good things to say about THMotorsports and Jonathan.

I ordered a Stop Tech BBK a month ago together with some friends and he set us up with some really good pricing - no competition versus any other vendor out there. Shipping and availability is directly through Stop Tech, but Jonathan keeps you up to date. He has been extremely helpful and accommodating as far as options and timing for getting my BBK delivered to me.

Pricing and service are top notch. I've previously ordered some items through THMotorsports before, but did not go through Jonathan (I wish I did) - it was an overall good experience, but the added service that Jonathan provides is great. He owns and tracks his S2000, which tells me that he has a better understanding of what S2000 customers might need or want.

I'm a happy customer, and will definitely go through THMotorsport not only for my S2000, but for my next addition to the stable... Anyway, here are some pictures from the Stop Tech BBK and the installation. I'll be testing them at the next S2000 Challenge next week. Pardon the less than stellar pictures - I lost my camera, so I used my cellphone. Either way, I just generally suck with cameras anyway...

and some comparison pictures here... Stoptech versus OEM

Old 02-14-2013, 06:52 AM

Have to give Jonathan a double thumbs up! I was in the market for a new clutch and was about to spend a little over $700 on just the clutch itself. Jonathan gave me great advice and helped me pick the best clutch for my application. Not to mention, their prices are pretty hard to beat. I was able to order the clutch and a lot more things for the same money that I was going to spend on just a clutch itself.

Jonathan even kept me updated with shipping until all of my items arrived. Great service, great guy! Looking forward to my next purchase with you guys!

Quick Reply: THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread