Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 09:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To Jonathon and THMotorsports.

I have purchased from them before, and did not hesitate at all to inquire about pricing this time as well. He had actually taken the time to PM me about a product. If you are even thinking about ordering a new part you HAVE to Pm jonathon. I placed an order on monday I believe and received my package on thursday. I was so happy with my price and customer service he had given me during this whole deal I had no even thought about getting another price quote from anyone. He hooked me up like I was his lifelong friend Isn't that the type of feeling you want when dealing with a company?

Thank you for all the parts. I will happily order from THM in the future for any part that I need that is in their inventory.

I recommend them to everyone and anyone.

edit: i did ask another 2 vendors about the parts i ordered after I had placed my order and Jonathons price was about 18-22% lower than each.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jonathon is the Man! extremely happy with his customer service! I placed my order a couple of days ago and will def order from him and THMotorsports in the future! Excellent communication! Answered all my questions in a timely manner and was also able to help with paypal issues i was having! His prices were unbeatable to start and they still gave me an extra 3% off! I will edit my post when i recieve my shippment in April(ordered a Cusco Cage so it will take a while to get and thats when i get back from my deployment) Thanks again Jonathan
Old 03-01-2013, 08:17 PM

Very Impressed with Jonathan! Called me back right away and not just once or twice. Awesome deals on the id2000 injectors and my pt6262!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:18 AM

i have bought parts in the past from TH for many cars and recently just started using them for certain S2000 parts. Jonathan is very knowledgeable and provides great customer service not to mention great prices. I ordered a seat and had it at my house in 3 days and I live half the country away from TH. Buy with confidence for anything and I will be ordering the majority of my parts here in the future.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:29 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I've now purchased a few items through Jonathan at THM, including some Carbotech AX6 brake pads (front and rear), Mishimoto radiator w/ fan switch, and some SPAL low-profile fans. He was able to get me the lowest price I could find on the internet on everything that I bought. On my most recent purchase which included the radiator and fans, I calculated up what I figured I would be spending when buying from the cheapest sources online, and Jonathan's quote back to me was $40 cheaper!!! And that was with me going to multiple sites in an attempt to save money... Instead I was able to buy everything from one place for less money.

With every order I received a purchase receipt as well as an email with tracking information. I was also able to pay via PayPal, which I am a huge fan of. My CC info was stolen a few months ago and I believe it was from a shady online purchase that didn't have a PayPal option. I really appreciate vendors that allow PayPal use.

All my parts arrived quickly, with the exception of the SPAL fans which happened to be on back order. After getting in touch with Jonathan on the subject, he actually took the time to source the fans from another vendor and offer to cancel the initial order in order to place the order with the different vendor that had them in stock. This kind of service isn't found anywhere these days it seems. We actually ended up just sticking with the original order, and the fans ended up shipping out from SPAL sooner than expected, so all worked out well.

Jonathan's attentiveness to his customer's needs is second to none. I always get great communication and he helps me out whenever he can. Just a great guy, and a great company to deal with. I will continue to purchase through Jonathan and THM.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:37 PM

Just bought a set of ID1000s from Jonathan. I've bought a few other things from them too. EVERYTIME they have had the best price and got everything out to me fast.

Awesome company and guy to do business with.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:48 PM

Yes sir! Jonathan is a great guy to deal with. Ive bought alot of stuff from him, with the exception of my turbo kit. Fast shipping and great communication always!
Old 04-15-2013, 05:39 AM

Add another positive review.

Ordered a Q300, arrived in two days, beat everyone on pricing, and was always quick to respond.

Will order once again!
Old 04-21-2013, 07:23 PM

A+++ for the Hondata I recently bought form them, excellent customer service and a awesome price. Will be doing business you them again.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:05 PM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Consistently have the lowest prices and great communication/customer service, tough combo to beat.

Quick Reply: THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread