UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Facelift centre console, black, incomplete and with cosmetic damage

Old 02-25-2017, 11:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Facelift centre console, black, incomplete and with cosmetic damage

£120
I have a facelift centre console for sale. As per the title, it is not complete and it is scratched. I have purchased my car with this in it and finally got around to replace with a nice one.
I'd say this is ideal for a project for somebody who is looking for customizing his centre console.
It is missing the gearstick gaitor and its holding piece. It is also missing the top/cover of the heater switch. The switch is there and works perfect. See pictures from under side.
There are some rather deep scrathes on the right side of the body of the console. Please see pictures.
The elbow rest is a bit tired and could do with a replacement. The sliding door works perfect.
I have separated the elbow rest (with the sliding door) and the main body, just to make it shorter for posting. I include the screws of course.

These go around £230-250 in good and complete condition so I'd like to ask for £120, that is about half that price. That includes posting to UK mainland.

Any questions, please PM me or ask here!
Attached Thumbnails Facelift centre console, black, incomplete and with cosmetic damage-img_1991.jpg   Facelift centre console, black, incomplete and with cosmetic damage-img_1992.jpg   Facelift centre console, black, incomplete and with cosmetic damage-img_1993.jpg   Facelift centre console, black, incomplete and with cosmetic damage-img_1994.jpg   Facelift centre console, black, incomplete and with cosmetic damage-img_1995.jpg  

Old 03-22-2017, 04:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump! Offers considered.