Alabama S2000 Owners Club Areas including Huntsville, Birmingham, Florence, Decatur, Anniston, and Tuscaloosa

Getting to know each other

Old 04-23-2017, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New in Town

Name: Tom S.
S2KI Name: Dimples
Year: 2002
Color: Blue on Blue
Email Home: musicmesa@gmail.com
Phone Home: (626)533-3750
General Info: Retired from Insurance - but I still sell life and do break/fix tech work for home users and small businesses (MCSE in another life) and musician - Bought a place in SE Huntsville - Escrow closes 5-31 (Long damn drive from California) Hope to meet up with some other S2K lovers

Last edited by musicmesa; 06-10-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:16 PM

Received 84 Likes on 63 Posts

Welcome Tom! Several new(er) owners here in Huntsville. We need to get together for a meet and great.

There should be a cars and coffee event at the Books-a-Million near Costco on May 6. Maybe that would serve as a good gathering spot. Watch the forum and we'll try and firm up nearer the 6th.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:22 PM

Thanks John

My escrow closes 5-31 so I will be in town after June 1st .... Looking forward to a meet 'n greet ....

Tom
Old 04-24-2017, 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by musicmesa
Thanks John

My escrow closes 5-31 so I will be in town after June 1st .... Looking forward to a meet 'n greet ....

Tom
Look forward to meeting you.
Old 05-15-2017, 02:17 PM

Name: Jamie B
S2ki Name: S2kcurbdog
Year: 2000
Color: Berlina Black/Black&Red
Just recently moved to the southeast huntsville area.I work for PPG Aerospace any info on meets ans such would be great!!
Old 05-15-2017, 03:56 PM

Default Road Trip!

I leave the 28th for my place there .. hope to make a meet up ... lol ... I just hope to MAKE it there - I call her Dimples because of all the damn door dents I need to remove -.....

Last edited by musicmesa; 05-23-2017 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Added pictures
Old 05-18-2017, 01:47 PM

Name: Danny
S2ki Name: AUaviator
Color: Silver
General: Married 26 year old sharing the car with my wife in Madison next to Huntsville. I'm a government contractor with DynCorp and Army national guard officer while she is back in school. This is both of our first times owning a sports car (I track motorcycles while she drives SUVs) so it's a learning process. Neither of us have attended any meets yet as we got it a few weeks ago and I just got back from a deployment but looking forward to attend some cruises, auto cross events, and track days.

Old 05-19-2017, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by AUaviator
Name: Danny
S2ki Name: AUaviator
Color: Silver
General: Married 26 year old sharing the car with my wife in Madison next to Huntsville. I'm a government contractor with DynCorp and Army national guard officer while she is back in school. This is both of our first times owning a sports car (I track motorcycles while she drives SUVs) so it's a learning process. Neither of us have attended any meets yet as we got it a few weeks ago and I just got back from a deployment but looking forward to attend some cruises, auto cross events, and track days.
Welcome!
Old 05-20-2017, 11:19 AM

Name: Rob Sellers
S2ki Name: FatmanLittlecar
Year: 2005
Color: Rio Yellow
General: Hi everybody! My name is Rob. I just joined the S2000 community last month and I love my car. I live in the Phenix city area and as far as I know, there are only 2 others in town. A yellow Ap1 and a Silverstone Ap2. I bought it with 73k and almost all stock other than the K&N. The clutch went out within 100 miles of delivery so after some hassle, I got the dealer to pay for the repair. WooHoo! It has a few other issues but what 12 year old car doesn't? I'm currently working out the small issues from the previous owner. It has definently been on a track at some point in it life.
I'm 27 and work as a Emergency responder at Pratt and Whitney in Columbus. This is my first Honda and I figured go big or go home. I was going to buy a Camaro SS before I drove the S2K. Glad I didn't! I'm looking forward to meeting other members of the community and glad to be on the car scene. Also the pic is not exactly mine as I work full time and am a full time student so I have not been able to take
my "official" photos.

Previous Rides:
2007 Chevy Silverado
2006 Mazda Rx8
2000 Isuzu Hombre
1990 Ford F150
Old 05-20-2017, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by FatmanLittlecar
Name: Rob Sellers
S2ki Name: FatmanLittlecar
Year: 2005
Color: Rio Yellow
General: Hi everybody! My name is Rob. I just joined the S2000 community last month and I love my car. I live in the Phenix city area and as far as I know, there are only 2 others in town. A yellow Ap1 and a Silverstone Ap2. I bought it with 73k and almost all stock other than the K&N. The clutch went out within 100 miles of delivery so after some hassle, I got the dealer to pay for the repair. WooHoo! It has a few other issues but what 12 year old car doesn't? I'm currently working out the small issues from the previous owner. It has definently been on a track at some point in it life.
I'm 27 and work as a Emergency responder at Pratt and Whitney in Columbus. This is my first Honda and I figured go big or go home. I was going to buy a Camaro SS before I drove the S2K. Glad I didn't! I'm looking forward to meeting other members of the community and glad to be on the car scene. Also the pic is not exactly mine as I work full time and am a full time student so I have not been able to take
my "official" photos.

Previous Rides:
2007 Chevy Silverado
2006 Mazda Rx8
2000 Isuzu Hombre
1990 Ford F150
Congrats on the new car and welcome!

Quick Reply: Getting to know each other