Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

LAST CALL FOR FREE CLUB CARDS!

Old 01-03-2006, 08:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LAST CALL FOR FREE CLUB CARDS!

The new Allegheny Club Card is going to print very soon. Thanks to the members that got their orders in. If you have not sent your information in do so as soon as possible. Remember these cards are free to Allegheny Club members, just send us your information.

Maury & Dennis
Old 01-03-2006, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

During our last group drive, some of you guys may remember when we stopped at Ohiopyle State Park. While there, we spotted an AP1 Silvertone S2K parked in the adjacent lot. We left a note on the windshield identifying the Allegheny Club and contact info. Ever since that day, I wondered if the owner thought the note was a joke or something randomly placed by kids. To my knowledge, he never made contact with the club.

Since then, I wondered...wouldn't it be nice if we as a club had something more professional to leave a prospective member-something better then a scribbled note on a napkin??? I brought this idea up at the December meeting and Maury jumped on it. He completed this project on his time using his own resources. He is even shipping them to members for FREE!!!

I want to be the first to say THANK YOU Maury for your hard work! I'm sure this will be a great first step to helping the club grow.

P.S. -Maury worked hard on these guys! Lets get them passed out and represent our little club with pride. If you haven't done so, please send your address to either me or Maury! THERE IS NO COST INVOLVED! WE WILL NOT SEND YOU A BILL...however donations will be accepted (...joking)