Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

Performace and Style

Old 05-03-2011, 10:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Performace and Style

Anybody going to be out at Carlisle Performance and Style next weekend?
Old 05-03-2011, 03:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am planning on it. Not 100% sure yet though.

I will probably just drive in and out from Pittsburgh on Saturday.
Old 05-12-2011, 04:57 AM

I knew I'd check this forum for a reason! I am going to be going to Carlisle Performance and Style!!

I'm coming from Long Island NY and I went to this show last year and had a great time, this year I will be displaying my car with Performance Auto and Sound Magazine so I will be there most of the day I hope to bump into some other S2K owners!
Old 05-15-2011, 03:14 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ended up going. The weather for the most part ended up holding off. It only rained for a little, and stayed cloudy.

I thought it was a great turnout for the weather. Had a lot of fun.

brand0n- I saw your car parked with a few others from iMW. Very clean car. I wanted to introduce myself to you (and Jason with the boosted black Teg), but you guys were not around.

Sad news though, when I was leaving I took at left out of the main gate and there was a wreck down the road with an S. Blue one with the front end pretty smashed up. I think it was the one that was at the one tent over by where the Falken truck was.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by S2000Beers
I ended up going. The weather for the most part ended up holding off. It only rained for a little, and stayed cloudy.

brand0n- I saw your car parked with a few others from iMW. Very clean car. I wanted to introduce myself to you (and Jason with the boosted black Teg), but you guys were not around.

Sad news though, when I was leaving I took at left out of the main gate and there was a wreck down the road with an S. Blue one with the front end pretty smashed up. I think it was the one that was at the one tent over by where the Falken truck was.
Thank you! Yeah we were back at the autocross event for awhile and up by the subway to try and avoid the rain. I was surprised at how many people did show even with the rain. I also rolled up with the front mount turbo EF four door in the loudest exhuast competition, that was pretty fun. Jason won first place for the Integra class again this year. From what I heard that blue S was acting like an idiot at the intersection and was speeding like crazy. A friend of mine was at the diner there and witnessed it.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Sm000th
I knew I'd check this forum for a reason! I am going to be going to Carlisle Performance and Style!!

I'm coming from Long Island NY and I went to this show last year and had a great time, this year I will be displaying my car with Performance Auto and Sound Magazine so I will be there most of the day I hope to bump into some other S2K owners!
the orange spoon style s2k right? If not I think I may have met you anyways. I was with To The Limit Motorsportz, my car was used to display the Race Ramps products! Good to meet so many S2k owners out there this year!
Old 05-17-2011, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by brand0n
Originally Posted by S2000Beers' timestamp='1305501290' post='20578333

Thank you! Yeah we were back at the autocross event for awhile and up by the subway to try and avoid the rain. I was surprised at how many people did show even with the rain. I also rolled up with the front mount turbo EF four door in the loudest exhuast competition, that was pretty fun. Jason won first place for the Integra class again this year. From what I heard that blue S was acting like an idiot at the intersection and was speeding like crazy. A friend of mine was at the diner there and witnessed it.

I wondered what had happened. I talked to the guy that wrecked not even 20 minutes before the accident. Seemed like a nice guy, but thats what happens I guess. I hope everyone was alright.

Also, If that guy is on here....sorry I didn't know what to do. I think I accidentally gave you a thumbs up as I drove by, felt like an ass the whole night.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by bluAP1s2k
Also, If that guy is on here....sorry I didn't know what to do. I think I accidentally gave you a thumbs up as I drove by, felt like an ass the whole night.
This made me lol to picture it...

But yea I dunno why I thought to check this thread now but I definitely met a few S2k owners, it was fun!