Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Why does everyone want to race....

Old 03-19-2010, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is exactly why i'm gonna get another one as my daily!! I loved spanking ppl in my POS "Neon" and watching them throw a S*#t fit. Good luck finding a company that makes a bulletproof car, it's a machine they break either way.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by tipton80,Mar 19 2010, 09:36 AM
Neon-No matter how hard you try, you can't polish a Turd!! That's a fact, F**K a Neon!!!!!! And F**k every American car company, they're in the business to screw over all Americans!!!
Why build a car that runs for 10 years when I can sell you a car that nickel and dimes you at 100k miles, so you get really annoyed and buy another car instead. Plus, tell me outside of a sports car, what American car has really cool design and styling...None they all look like turds.
Sounds like you got spanked by a Neon...
Old 03-19-2010, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by CypherAZ,Mar 19 2010, 05:42 PM
Plenty of cars that can be just as fast for the money that don't include the words "Dodge" and/or "Neon" in the name. I'd take a Mazda 3/Hyundai Genesis/Subaru WRX over that pile of dog shit any day.
And you too
Old 03-19-2010, 09:06 PM

Oh, Vito...The problem with Neons are....No matter what age you are, you will always look like a BITCH in a Neon! Sure its a fast car, but It's Flugly!!!! But Vito, if you get one I know you wont have it stock for more than a day. It's a high schooler's pipe dream car, you will always be a boy in one. Like Hughes performance guy, you laughed at him for going crazy on a foreign car, people do the same about the Neon Club! That car will always be laughed at EVEN if you get beat by a Neon.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:18 PM

It's always an ongoing debate depending on what point of view it is from.

Remember that a lot of people have that same kind of mentality when it comes to seeing a guy driving around in a 2 seater convertible with the top down.

In the end, if you like it, that's all that really matters. SRT-4's aren't my cup of tea, but I'm not going to talk shit about one.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:01 AM

i got a lot of the ricer fwd's that tried to race me. wasn't worth the ticket over fast and furious civics and integras. just kids trying to race that's all. they think s is quick and want a quick to run to see what it'll do and there car will. i tried to race a wrx dunno the year. said he had some turbo issue so didn't want to run. eh. ran cobalt ss the supercharged one. weak. ate it. ran a budddys 350z early models. weak. v6 mustangs. cake. new r32. got em. prob worst death for me ugh hate to share this story was a ####in cav z24 turbo. following him at a turn he was head. I punched it. he did too. he beat me by a fender. eh. most time I was stock or just intake exhaust. oh and raced my dads 04 Benz s500 from roll hahaha. got em. but nothing worth impressing others about.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by S2KVITO,Mar 19 2010, 08:56 PM
Sounds like you got spanked by a Neon...
Winning a race in a dodge neon is kind a like winning the special Olympics, you might think you're cool......but you're still just retarded.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:52 AM

Received 191 Likes on 118 Posts

This thread is great! I noticed the AZ forum has been dead for a couple weeks, glad I could infuse the board with something so entertaining!
Old 03-20-2010, 11:09 AM

racing no. but people in lifted trucks love to tailgate and shine their lights in my mirrors.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:23 AM

A wise man once said you can make a toilet boil run 11's, but at the end of the day, it's still only good for taking a shi* in.

In case you didn't know, The analogy being toilet boil = Neon
Neon = Piece of shi*

I mean my friend had a Neon was incredibly fast. Was fun to drive and smoke old people thinking there were hot stuff in their Z06s. But if you're 30 and trying to get laid. Pulling up in your Dodge Neon no matter how fast really isn't going to cut the mustard. The bland rubber maid interior, the fugly styling. You can put the same money into a CRX to have built engine and turbo and be fast. But you still have a piece.

Just my personal opinion.

And for racing, I always seem to have people who I cant even compete with wanting to go. Two nights ago I raced a new Viper. Was glad to give him and his wife a kill. Had a neighbor that had a supercharged GTO kept messing with me. I went at it, and I looked down to see if the accelerator was even down. Had some EVO work me over. I feel like the car is completely worthless until I get FI. I need to find a civic to get my spirits back up.

Quick Reply: Why does everyone want to race....