Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

get to know your forums members!

Old 03-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default get to know your forums members!

Hi all,

Thought i might make a thread where people can describe a bit about themselves and any interests or hobbies that they have, immediate likes and dislikes, single or not, type of music and perhaps one funny thing about yourself or a time when someting funny has happened to you.

I guess i'll start seeing as i'm opening the thread.

My name is Billy.
nicknames: Billy-boy, willy, redline, banger, vassili, 'malaka' or 'malaks' to name a few
job - work in I.T as a Database Administrator
star sign - I'm a taurus so i can be a bit of a hot head but only if pushed!!

love thrashing cars to release steam, house music, shopping, go karting, nightclubbing, gym
I'm known as the guy that just cannot keep still, very hyper and always full of beans

Likes - laughing, cruising, loud music, breasts (haha yes i'm a boobs man), thai food, summer weather - if its sunny then i'm happy and got a smile on my face! older girls arond the 30 mark (theres a few good ones at my work!!!), cheese, avocado's (dunno why i eat em just got hooked!), tanning up, salty food, blondes, FHM & RALPH magazines, my best mate spiro, any drink with vodka in it.

dislikes - people who go out and start fights with other ppl for no reason, time pissing away so quickly, winter and cold days. The junkies that come and approach me on johnston st when i'm cruising home from work with the top down and they are talking over the windows trying to swindle a few bucks out of me, smoking!! i need to quit, telemarketers who always call back when they say they are going to call back

Something funny/weird that has happened to me - was driving along the road the other day and spotted what i thought was a chick with long blonde hair but as i drove past i realised it was actually a dude with long hair! I did a uturn and shouted out 'DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY' just like the song. So yeah i guess I checked out a bloke - but not on purpose!!!!!!!! too much false advertising these days!!!! you'd be lying if you said its never happened to you before!
Old 03-01-2007, 01:44 PM

Nice work JAPCAB.

/standing up.

My Name is Tim.
Don't have a nickname really. I just get called timmy (which i hate) or jim (which i hate also).

I just turned 30 and having done so, have realised that I really am getting older and probably not at my peak any more (its down hill from here and I'm going to hate to see what I'm like when i'm really old).

I'm an aquarius and I really do fit the aloof part quite well (and moody).

Recently I just changed jobs ( i really needed it, but think I'm regretting it, tho the $$ helps) working in IT as an network engineer for a co. that does onling gaming and wagering. I think there really isn't enough to keep me busy after my previous role (multiple accounts for a large outsourcer).

What do i like. I F*&Ken love my cars. Maybe a little to much, so its been good to get back behind the wheel of an S2. I love top down cruising. And spanking it every so often.

Generally up until mid last year my life, was simply a routine of get up, goto work, leave for gym, go home, do a bit more (incl eat) then bed. Start again. When the weekend game, It was out til the early hours of Monday morning.

Not so much these days.

I do love the beach (and girls at the beach or anyway for that matter), staying in shape and partying. Especially with girls (that look good and can dance).

I love italian food and smoothies.

Dislikes. there are so many. Indian food. bad drivers. tough guy wannabes. Magazine subscriptions which always end up coming late ( motor/wheels). Victorian state government. Flying. My previous boss.

Whats with Bracks and his water saving? What a joke.

Anyway i thnk thats enough. Time for a coffee.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by tak_one_77,Mar 2 2007, 08:44 AM
Dislikes...tough guy wannabes
Ergo, you don't like the self-confessed fag-hater JAPCAB?
Old 03-01-2007, 01:52 PM

ps life is short. Be gay. And that includes you, JAPCAB.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:57 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Well, that's fisty in two short sentences.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by AusS2000,Mar 2 2007, 08:57 AM
Well, that's fisty in two short sentences.
emphasis on the short, or shorts in Aus' case.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:50 PM

I love this place - its always good for a laugh!
Old 03-01-2007, 03:18 PM

I might as well add to this...

My name is: Jonathan
nicknames: Jono
job: Working part time at the NAB, debt collection
study: Just transferred to Melb Uni to study Info Systems this year
star sign: Capricorn

Dislikes: People that wear wife-beaters and think they are cool, people that wear shirts that are too tight, man-boobs are not pecs...traffic, middle aged women in range rovers that try and cut me off. People on motorbikes who dress up like power rangers that don't get out of my way on twisty roads
Old 03-01-2007, 03:34 PM

My turn
Old 03-01-2007, 03:40 PM

"I got a s2k cos I thought it looked cool, and cheap"

Cool yes. Cheap. Hmmmm

Anyway choice of car

Quick Reply: get to know your forums members!