Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

ITR Wheels (Sorry if OT)

Old 04-04-2003, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ITR Wheels (Sorry if OT)

Hi Guys n Gals,

I'm after a set of OEM Type R wheels (Enkei 15"), preferably charcoal in colour. Does anyone have a spare set around, or know of anyone that does?

Other than that, where would be the best place to purchase the Mugen MF10's in 16x7 in Aust?

Cheers
Old 04-04-2003, 06:59 PM

AusTypeR it seems you wish to talk with a lot of Type R owners. Can I suggest you visit this Australian thread in this link:

www.clubrsx.com

it is an American forum for RSX owners, but if you select the regional forums and select on Australia, you will find over 60 Type R owners of DC2 and DC5, all residing in Australia.

See you on the clubRSX forum My handle on this forum is the same as that of the RSX forum.

About your question of wheels, There are some people selling their OEM DC2R wheels, but they sell quick. Check the sticky: "for sale" on the clubRSX/Australia forum.

The Mugens are damn expensive and damn beautiful! You will find it hard to find the MF10s in stock, most likely you will have them ordered and shipped from Japan at a place that sells wheels. There are some resident tuners on the clubRSX/Australia forum that can help you in obtaining parts, including the MF10s if you so wish to purchase them.

Too bad you live in Tamworth, we are having a group meet in Sydney and having a group dynamometer test for $40.00 per head at CnV @ Waterloo. Maybe some of your S2000 owners are interested? So far we have 21 cars lined up on the 12th of April (next Saturday) to be dyno tested.

Cheers
Old 04-04-2003, 07:06 PM

Hadean,

Thanks for your help. I didn't realise that forum had an Aussie section - I'll register there now

I am also a member of the MX5 Club of NSW, as an associate. I went to their dyno day last w/e in Sydney, so I'd certainly be willing to attend events for my own car!!!

Catch you on the other forum

Cam
Old 04-05-2003, 03:51 PM

I have a charcoal set for sale!!! With 80% worn RE540s on them. THey are actually located in Sydney at the moment in a friend's garage (even tho I am in Melbourne).

Don't forget to check your PMs