Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Vintage and Australians

Old 01-08-2006, 10:34 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts
Default Vintage and Australians

All,

My prior posts seeking nomination for your CO were of course meant in jest. While I appreciate RedRover's positive comments about the Vintage forum, I harbor no ill will towards Socksy. While I did venture over here to see what brought Socksy over to Vintage in the first place, it wasn't my intent to cause any trouble.

The Vintage forum has its own Politics sub forum. In that sub forum, the board allows the members of vintage to have political discusions, so Socks wasn't out of line by starting the discussion. While many disagree with him, many agree with him.

Anyway, you are all welcome in Vintage any time. You don't have to be old to hang out with us. Our Politics subforum is a little different from S2ki's general Politics forum in that nonmembers can access it, and we like to think we have a stricter standard on courtesy and name calling.

We in Vintage do not consider our forum an American forum, even though most of us are from the US. I'd love to have more of you participating.

Sorry if my posts caused any division here.

Cheers.

Bill
Old 01-08-2006, 02:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the post LegaBill, things got a little tense here but I think we are now moving on and the attention is now on Vuey's date outcome... :-)
Old 01-08-2006, 05:46 PM

Received 1,416 Likes on 1,109 Posts

Let me just add a bit to what Bill has said. Leopardsocks started a great thread. We didn't all agree, but his thread got us thinking, discussing, reasoning and reacting. I happen to agree with much of what he said, but regardless, it has been some of the best discussion we had in a long time. A great thread.

As Bill has said, please come and visit with us in both the Vintage Forum and Vintage Politics. Bring some more fine topics and well worded and reasoned posts like Leopard's and we won't let you go home.