Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

what is melbourne coming to?

Old 05-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is melbourne coming to?

Last nite after boozing it up in the city headed past chapel st for a few more drinks. On the way back home going down church st at about 2am we come to the intersection of church and swan st. We drive past and see some guy with blood all over one side of his face and one of his eyes looked pretty messed up and about 4-5 other girls and a guy struggling, looked like one of em was getting held back so we pulled over to see if we could lend any assistance.

We park about 20 metres up and jump out. The guy with blood all over his face is trying to walk infront of cars which are stopping and he's yelling and carrying on.

I walk up to him and go 'man calm down, what the f*** are you doing get off the road and i'll call an ambulance'. He turns on me and starts yelling to f*** off and starts trying to throw punches which i ducked, i was about to drop him but i thought by the looks of his face he's already copped enough of a beating. He's fully hysterical yelling and shouting, there was a tram stopped at the intersection and he's punching the windows n stuff. the lights change and he crosses the road, again cars having to stop to wait for him to stumble across the road.

Once he crosses the road he walks over to this black 330ci thats parked on the side and starts kicking in the quarter panels. I thought man i'm gonna go over and drop him and keep him on the floor until the bwm owner comes!

Anyhows about 10 seconds later he's standing in the middle of the road stopping traffic and this cop car drives on the wrong side of the road, drives right up to him and 4 cops jump out. Excellent timing i thought. We told the cops that he was kicking the shit out of that bwm. As soon as the cops turned up he seemed to have straightened up pretty quick and stopped all the carry on.

What a dickknob. This girl was yelling out 'he's a danger to himself'. I clapped! Thats probably the last time i'll try and assist, next time i'll just watch at a distance. I certaintly dont feel safe walking around nightspots lest i run into one of these wankers!!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 09:04 PM

seems pretty standard on a friday night in most parts of the world. alcohol plus idiots= good times
Old 05-19-2006, 10:20 PM

i was in Melb last weeknd and i can totally relate to what your talking about JAPCAB .
Was walking to the car at about 3am and there were drunken teenagers everywhere in the city !!! Had to side step my way thru the crowds .
Saw 4 blokes chasing this one bloke down chinatown as well, just crazy . I am usually out till the early hours here in Sydney on weekends, and in some places ( Kings Cross , Pyrmont , Darling harbour , George St) its the same story , just drunken / peaking idiots carrying on .
Old 05-20-2006, 12:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I apoligize I've just been feeling like crap lately and I've turned to the happy juice...

HAHAHA jokes.