Australia & New Zealand For Sale and Wanted Australia & New Zealand For Sale and Wanted forum. Post items for sale locally here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: CF Splitter, Master/Slave Clutch cylinder, Carbotech, APR GT3 Mirrors, Work Rims

Old 03-27-2011, 06:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: CF Splitter, Master/Slave Clutch cylinder, Carbotech, APR GT3 Mirrors, Work Rims

I've sold my S, now i'm getting rid of some parts left over.

================================================== ================================================== ===================
Carbotech XP10 FRONT Race brake pads
I bought these to the track, but never made it to the track... I'm using XP8s at the moment as daily drive and I have no complaints with Carbotech.

Carbotech™ XP10™

When Carbotech™ unleashed the XP10™ to the general public it was an instant success. XP10™ immediately gathered multiple regional, divisional, and national championships. The XP10™ has a very strong initial bite friction material with a coefficient of friction and rotor friendliness unmatched in the industry. Fade resistance is in excess of 1650°F (898°C). Due to the high level of friction and bite, this material is recommended for cars weighing around 2,900lbs or less. XP10™ still maintains the highly praised release, excellent modulation and rotor friendliness that have made all Carbotech™ compounds so successful. Carbotech™ XP10™ is not recommended as a daily-driven street pad due to possible elevated levels of dust and noise.

Brand new.
$250 + postage.

Now $200 including postage

================================================== ================================================== ===================

Old skool Genuine Work Rezax 17x8" +45. Made in Japan. These ones are multistud 5x114.3 or 5x100 (i think). They have the Work print on the wheels, covers and caps.

They roll true and have had the polish lips machined by Wheel Solutions in Richmond, Victoria in Feb 2010 which cost me $500. Then I had the rims sent up here and fitted and balanced with tyres which was another $800 or so.

I lost one of the covers and caps, but they can be sourced on the forums. I enquired someone on s2ki.com and they were prepared to sell them for $100 or so.

The painted centre spokes, covers and caps could do with some TLC (i.e. respray) but I ran out of money and sell these.

Tyres have done around 8000kms. Only have the tyres on REARS - I can remove them if you wish.
Rear - Federal 595SS 255/40/17

$400

Pick up in Gold Coast, QLD or can courier.. probably $100 because tyres are fitted on them.

0433 751 292

Old 04-02-2011, 06:49 AM

bump. no offers?
Old 04-04-2011, 04:29 PM

no offers???? where's the spending spree?
Old 04-25-2011, 10:19 PM

You would by any chance have a pic of the Bridgestone 17's on a 2000??
Old 04-25-2011, 10:21 PM

Also any pics of the small chips of paint??

Cheers!
Old 04-26-2011, 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Ray_Dogga
Also any pics of the small chips of paint??

Cheers!
Hi mate,

the best i can do is this pic.

the wheels are at my parent's place in victoria so i can't get many more pics for another few days. Also I don't have any photos of the wheels on an s2000, i never got a chance to send them up to QLD... but i hope you can imagine them or try to photoshop them on...
Old 04-27-2011, 03:11 AM

Yeh fair call. I'll see how good I am with Photoshop....
How much does each rim weigh??
Any chance for an est. On courier costs to Sydney?
Old 04-28-2011, 01:06 AM

APR diffuser sold
Old 07-01-2011, 01:00 AM

updated.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:44 PM

Messaged but no reply

Quick Reply: FS: CF Splitter, Master/Slave Clutch cylinder, Carbotech, APR GT3 Mirrors, Work Rims