Bay Area For Sale Items for Sale in the Bay Area. Only Member may post ads.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: OEM Hardtop Berlina Black

Old 11-05-2014, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The owner of the black one you looked at in SF lowered the price to $3K Firm with hardware, you could always buy a new seal. Just thought I would let you know if you didn't see it already.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:11 PM

Received 96 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by FromaDB2toanAP1
The owner of the black one you looked at in SF lowered the price to $3K Firm with hardware, you could always buy a new seal. Just thought I would let you know if you didn't see it already.
Yeah I saw, that one would need new side seals and headliner. And a few other things fixed up. Just hoping I can find one a little bit nicer. I don't want to have to try to fix issues I just want a top that is good to go.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/index.php?showtopic=1104799
Old 11-05-2014, 02:47 PM

Link not working for me.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:40 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/110...#entry23395093
Old 11-07-2014, 06:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Carbon mugen top is an incredibly nice piece. If you thought the fiberglass version is good; the mold for the carbon version is way better. I've installed a few and the carbon takes the cake every time.
Old 11-07-2014, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Noodler
Carbon mugen top is an incredibly nice piece. If you thought the fiberglass version is good; the mold for the carbon version is way better. I've installed a few and the carbon takes the cake every time.
Any in stock right now?
Old 11-09-2014, 07:13 AM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

A couple years back if any of you were to buy a Ford GT it was under $100, nowadays you can't find one used for under $150k. My point is market determines the price. Do you see any Ford GT owners willing to sell their car for $100k now?

I have no problem if someone doesn't want to buy my top, but no need to state it's a rip off since all of my tops are immaculate condition tops and do sell. It's not cheap to ship a top or obtain some of these. Always a cost involved. In fact I just installed a cF wrapped top for a local guy and he loves every aspect of the install. You should see him at a local meet. He thinks he got a great deal too because it's a one stop shop, time is money fellas.

Anyways the only reason I chose to respond here is because the OP after clearly saying he won't buy a top from me still decides to email me....

I set a price and if you don't want to pay, I have no problem. It's not like I am forcing anyone to buy a top.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by s4play
A couple years back if any of you were to buy a Ford GT it was under $100, nowadays you can't find one used for under $150k. My point is market determines the price. Do you see any Ford GT owners willing to sell their car for $100k now?
You are the only person I have seen try to sell an OEM top for $4500. Not to mention try to sell used OEM hardware for more than it costs new from Honda.

I have no problem if someone doesn't want to buy my top, but no need to state it's a rip off since all of my tops are immaculate condition tops and do sell. It's not cheap to ship a top or obtain some of these. Always a cost involved. In fact I just installed a cF wrapped top for a local guy and he loves every aspect of the install. You should see him at a local meet. He thinks he got a great deal too because it's a one stop shop, time is money fellas.
Why in the f@#k is that rip off still plastered all over the bay area Craigslist postings? Why?

And he didn't get a good deal if he bought it for your asking price. He got completely f@#ked over. Every hardtop purchase is a one stop shop, and most people realize that a large part of the purchase cost of the OEM top is hardware and don't try top charge people on top of the common hardtop price for it.

Anyways the only reason I chose to respond here is because the OP after clearly saying he won't buy a top from me still decides to email me....
Did I email you? Trust me if I did it was a complete mistake. Is that you trying to sell a 2007 S2000 with 70k miles for $27k? I should have known. Please disregard that email then. Is that one of your special previously modded cars that you are trying to sell as immaculate OEM for a silly price? Yes people are aware of your BS.

I set a price and if you don't want to pay, I have no problem. It's not like I am forcing anyone to buy a top.
Trust me I really hope you sell all of your S2000 parts soon so I no longer have to see this crap.
Old 11-09-2014, 12:58 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Really enjoyed reading that. Well put my friend.

Quick Reply: WTB: OEM Hardtop Berlina Black