California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Anybody Wanna Meet Up To Clear Out Te Headlights?

Old 12-09-2002, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think s2000raj and b0mbrman were both thinking of painting calipers that day.

I just ordered my diffusers and emailed Rick's for an ETA on delivery but according to blureds2k, there's a 2 week delivery. I also inquired into the possibility of a group buy as well in case anyone else is interested.

The weekend of December 21st is probably the earliest for me (preferably Sunday Dec 22nd). However considering the impending holidays I defer to our gracious host, vananron, as well as the others in this thread as to what would be most convenient.

My vote's for Sunday, Dec 22nd or either day the weekend of January 4th.

Anyone else?
Old 12-09-2002, 03:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So has anyone decided on location yet?
Old 12-09-2002, 04:10 PM

Well either of those dates are okay, just let me know which date everybody decides on, and I will post directions on the site. I am only about 3/4 of a mile off of I-80.

Ron and Shivana Smith
Old 12-09-2002, 04:13 PM

So location for this going to be in SAC?
Old 12-09-2002, 05:01 PM

Unless anyone here in the Bay Area can sponsor our tech day, Sacramento will be fine with me.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:06 PM

I'd like to be there to check it out so i can decide if i want to do it or not, but sac is kinda far.. can anyone find some place to do it in the bay??
Old 12-09-2002, 07:45 PM

That's what I'm kinda thinking...no one has a garage at all? I thought I was the only one who lived in an apartment...

Also, I was talking to them about their new JDM-style clear diffusers (Link) and was told that a slightly lower price might be possible if we could get a reasonable number of us together w/solid commitments...and at the very least, there'd be a savings on shipping. But to decide a price, he'd have to know the number first...If you guys like, I can collect the money, work w/Rick, and receive the package at my place and then distribute at the meeting...

So anyhow, w/no set-in-stone commitment, how many of you would be wiling to go in on a group buy for a slightly discounted price on the JDM-style Rick's clear diffuser?

If we get 5 people, each would be $96.20 shipped compared to the individual price of $107.25 shipped...

If we get 10 people, each would be $95 shipped.

List
1. b0mbrman
2. racer chick
3. meccaJm
4. blurreds2k
5. Rieger328Ci

Old 12-09-2002, 11:31 PM

hello all! i want to paint my calibers a nice black color. what do you all think of that? (it's a silver w/ black seats s2k). what paint would u guys suggest? also, if you guys tell me how many people, and what date, how long, might be able to do it at my place. i live in a court with a 2 car garage, so there won't be much traffic. no real tools tho. my location is in foster city (pretty much in between san francisco and san jose. about 30 minutes from san francisco, and 40 minutes from san jose). lemme knoe all.
Old 12-10-2002, 12:07 AM

Originally posted by dRaGoNbOi
hello all! i want to paint my calibers a nice black color. what do you all think of that? (it's a silver w/ black seats s2k). what paint would u guys suggest? also, if you guys tell me how many people, and what date, how long, might be able to do it at my place. i live in a court with a 2 car garage, so there won't be much traffic. no real tools tho. my location is in foster city (pretty much in between san francisco and san jose. about 30 minutes from san francisco, and 40 minutes from san jose). lemme knoe all.
I'm thinking of either silver or red, still deciding. Who are you getting the caliber paint from? and how much? your place seems pretty close.

I think we should work on it at dRaGoNbOi's place
Old 12-10-2002, 08:10 AM

Originally posted by b0mbrman
That's what I'm kinda thinking...no one has a garage at all? I thought I was the only one who lived in an apartment...

Also, I was talking to them about their new JDM-style clear diffusers (Link) and was told that a slightly lower-than-the-list price of $95 might be possible if we could get a reasonable number of us together w/solid commitments...and at the very least, there'd be a savings on shipping. But to decide a price, he'd have to know the number first...If you guys like, I can collect the money, work w/Rick, and receive the package at my place and then distribute at the meeting...

So anyhow, w/no set-in-stone commitment, how many of you would be wiling to go in on a group buy for a slightly discounted price on the JDM-style Rick's clear diffuser?

List
1. b0mbrman
2. monjake
I was just having the same discussion with Rick as well (email excerpt below). I already ordered mine but would cancel to save a few bucks on the group buy so count me in as committed if we have 3 others responding shortly for this.

Also, dRaGoNbOi's place would be great. Tthanks for hosting Are the previously suggested dates still good? Any preferences? (Dec 22nd or weekend of Jan 4th)

[QUOTE]Email from Rick's
[B]We would consider a group buy for a minimum of 5 diffusers with a discount
of $5.00 on each one.

Quick Reply: Anybody Wanna Meet Up To Clear Out Te Headlights?