California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Anybody Wanna Meet Up To Clear Out Te Headlights?

Old 12-12-2002, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotcha...
Old 12-12-2002, 09:48 PM

hey why aren't i on the list? . and i decided on the $6 paint. heeeeeeeeee.
Old 12-12-2002, 10:02 PM

Originally posted by dRaGoNbOi
hey why aren't i on the list? . and i decided on the $6 paint. heeeeeeeeee.
Didn't know you wanted to be there...You want in on the group buy for the JDM style clear diffusers?
Old 12-12-2002, 10:35 PM

oh.. wait.. i thought that was the list for who is gonna be at the tech day. (was wondering why i wasn't on the list when it's gonna be at my place... ). sorry! my bad.
Old 12-12-2002, 10:40 PM

Ooh, well this is sorta awkward...I didn't wanna be the one to tell you that you weren't invited

Leave the door unlocked and try to be out of the way by noon...

Just kidding of course
Old 12-12-2002, 11:02 PM

oh.. wait.. i thought that was the list for who is gonna be at the tech day. (was wondering why i wasn't on the list when it's gonna be at my place... ). sorry! my bad.
hahahah, yea you're not invited, go home! I mean go out!

j/k

anyhow, so have you decided what color? So the date is set?
Old 12-13-2002, 12:43 AM

haha, . anyways, i think i'm going to get blue, my brother wants that color too. cuz.. i don't wanna get red as nothing else in the whole car is red, and i don't want black or silver.. too inconspicious.. so blue is gonna have to be it! hope they have it. probably gonna go to pep boys tomorrow or something and pick it up. anyone have brake cleaner? maybe i should wait and see if i need to get that too.. last thing. you guys gonna take off the calibers from the car? or just paint it on? i thinking just paint it with it on, (spray the paint in a ziplock bag and brush it on, someone said they did that and it worked well...) so wut's up with that? and i think we all agreed on jan 4th?
Old 12-13-2002, 01:07 AM

jan 4th is all good with me it'll also give us a couple of days to recover from the new years parties to whoever is gonna party
Old 12-14-2002, 07:12 PM

ok since we have a date settled. how are we gonna do this group buy thing with the diffusers? are we each going to pay for it separtely or are we going to pull all of our money together to get them. i personally don't care but the sooner we pay for it the faster we get them. also i heard that the jdm diffusers won't be production ready for a few more weeks. i don't know if it's true or not tho.
Old 12-14-2002, 07:41 PM

haha, . anyways, i think i'm going to get blue, my brother wants that color too. cuz.. i don't wanna get red as nothing else in the whole car is red, and i don't want black or silver.. too inconspicious.. so blue is gonna have to be it! hope they have it. probably gonna go to pep boys tomorrow or something and pick it up. anyone have brake cleaner? maybe i should wait and see if i need to get that too.. last thing. you guys gonna take off the calibers from the car? or just paint it on? i thinking just paint it with it on, (spray the paint in a ziplock bag and brush it on, someone said they did that and it worked well...) so wut's up with that? and i think we all agreed on jan 4th?
hahaha ok just curious, you say that nothing on the whole car is red, so that is why you're not getting red. What on the car is blue then? unless you're a smurf!

ok ok just giving you a hard time. Good choice!

Quick Reply: Anybody Wanna Meet Up To Clear Out Te Headlights?