California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Cars&Coffee Bay Area

Old 02-01-2015, 09:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

M7s are so much cheaper in 15s. Good looking DA too.

Originally Posted by Trustd_1
nice spot for my filthy and out of place S.

that's my friend's turbo Integra GS-R on Mugen M7s too. i can't believe how much (little) he paid for them!?

Old 02-01-2015, 09:43 PM

Who's driving the red ap1 with the regas?
Old 02-02-2015, 07:36 AM

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Wow. Some nice rides in there!
Old 02-02-2015, 07:37 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Cool pics and cars! Thank you for documenting this! I couldn't justify the early wake up and drive this time.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:54 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Hanzel28
M7s are so much cheaper in 15s. Good looking DA too.
Originally Posted by Trustd_1' timestamp='1422852762' post='23489991
nice spot for my filthy and out of place S. that's my friend's turbo Integra GS-R on Mugen M7s too. i can't believe how much (little) he paid for them!?
they're actually 16s and 4x114. he's using spacer adapters to fit his 4x100 Integra. he got them even cheaper than 15" M7s too, but it was from his friend (popular car show founder/promoter)

thanks for the kind words tho. sure my buddy would appreciate it. he always had a different way pf doing things. he is from Oaktown. lol

Originally Posted by uh0h50
Wow. Some nice rides in there!

Originally Posted by TougeHorseman
Cool pics and cars! Thank you for documenting this! I couldn't justify the early wake up and drive this time.
thanks, it was a cool show. been to bigger, but it was a nice venue and laid back atmosphere. i enjoyed seeing the wide variety of cars and not seeing a bazillion "jdm" cars w/-100 offset wheels on 195 tires.

seriously, had a lot of fun. def a trek from SF, esp that early in the AM. i got home that morning at 2:30 AM too. was beat from driving all the way up to Ft Bragg, Mendocino County, but i figured it would be a good turnout cuz of Super Bowl Sunday.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by S_DosMil
The red wheels was me. And that blue bmw is crazy. That's the stock color but just matte clear wrap.
glad you made it too. next time we should try to get our own area. there was a Ford Focus & stock 2nd gen Supra crew out there.

thanks for the info on the m4. i didn't look at it closely. just snapped the 2 pics and kept it moving. my friend told me it had a wrap but didn't elaborate.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by S_DosMil' timestamp='1422853529' post='23489999
The red wheels was me. And that blue bmw is crazy. That's the stock color but just matte clear wrap.
glad you made it too. next time we should try to get our own area.
Yeah let's get a little row of s2ks next time, near the first lot.. Kinda where you were at Trustd... That was like prime spot.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Neeekd
Originally Posted by Trustd_1' timestamp='1422899877' post='23490655
[quote name='S_DosMil' timestamp='1422853529' post='23489999']
glad you made it too. next time we should try to get our own area.
Yeah let's get a little row of s2ks next time, near the first lot.. Kinda where you were at Trustd... That was like prime spot.
[/quote]

sounds good, but someone else will likely have to be in charge of reserving the spot. i'm not the most timely person and live all the way in SF.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:22 PM

will upload a few more pics later tonight. i caved and created a Youtube account. might as well get some use out of my GoPro and have a place to put my vacation/roadtrip clips.

Here's a short one from my drive to C&C yesterday morning.

http://youtu.be/a6OyHs8eBrk

Shorter one, but like it better. Going over the Bay Bridge

http://youtu.be/um07uFrZAR8
Old 02-02-2015, 02:05 PM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

getting tired, so i'll post more tomorrow or another time. sorry i didn't take more of the exotics. don't mean to sound like a car snob, esp since i don't have a Lambo, F-car or P-car (yet) But i don't really get excited seeing those anymore. i like looking at the less common cars, esp the classics.

all in all, fun event. not sure when i'll go again. next time i do, i'll try to round up a few more friends though. some have some really nice toys, but they also have wifeys and kids. lol

Saw your car, didn't see you though - I think the part of your car that stands out the most are those blue LED strips you have on your doors, what are those for?

A lot of nice vintage cars but I agree the exotics just don't do anything for me - dime a dozen and nothing special. Write the check and buy it tomorrow.

The car that caught my attention was a black v10 Ferrari parked just behind me hidden between a sea of new Vettes. I could not get over how similar it looked to the new Vettes that were parked around it. Luckily he had his hood open to show off that massive red V12 motor or I would have walked right by it.

This show is better than the SF Spa C&C since it's more nostagia vs. modern. I don't have the money/time to build a hot rod or this would be my next project. I forgot the term but it's a vintage exterior with full modern under pinnings. My dream would be a 56 Studebaker with a Vette suspension/motor setup!

thanks for the photos Curtis, didn't even bother to take a single photo as nothing special caught my eye this time.

Quick Reply: Cars&Coffee Bay Area