California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Job Open: Finger Printer with Top Secret Clearance

Old 07-15-2007, 10:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Job Open: Finger Printer with Top Secret Clearance

Hey guys, I'm moving back to the bay on Aug. 1st and I had someone contact me from out here on the east coast about a few job openings out in San Jose for a company Biometeric Systems. They are looking for people with active DoD Top Secret clearances, there is no experience required, and basically, if you know how to use a computer, you got the job. They basically hired me on the phone, but due to some friends and my brother leaving for Iraq, I have to spend some time with them before I can take the job. I just wanted to see if there is anyone here that needs a job that has a clearance, and would like to get some nice pay out of it.

FYI: I am going back to school full time, and the company is willing to work around my school schedual, there are 3 openings. Email me so that I can let my guy know that I have some people that are willing to work for him.

STARTING SALARY IS: $29 PART TIME

PM ME FOR MORE INFO.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:57 AM

how would you get one of this so called top secret clearances...? lol. i'd be down for this i just dont think i have one haha.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:07 AM

How do you get a security clearance?

There are three main phases to receiving a security clearance:

1. The first phase is the application process. This involves verification of U.S. citizenship, fingerprinting and completion of the Personnel Security Questionnaire (SF-86). For detailed application procedures, see Security Clearance Requirements.
2. The second phase involves the actual investigation of your background. Most of the background check is conducted by the Defense Security Service (DSS).
3. The final phase is the adjudication phase. The results from the investigative phase are reviewed. The information that has been gathered is evaluated based on thirteen factors determined by the Department of Defense (DoD). Some examples of areas they consider are; allegiance to the United States, criminal and personal conduct, and substance abuse or mental disorders. Clearance is granted or denied following this evaluation process.

http://www.taonline.com/securityclearances/

google
Old 07-15-2007, 11:36 AM

Very well put Ustemuf, but 1 correction, OPM, is the one that does the background investigation. This is mainly for people getting out of the military. Getting a TS clearance means you needed one, and this is a great way to keep your clearance going, and the company will work around you school schedual to fit your needs. A TS clearance expires after 5 years, but all they would have to do is re-investigate after that time period. Jobs in the Bay Area, esp. IT jobs, pay well in the 6 figures. Just trying to help some people out, let me know your email or phone number, and I will get you all the info you need and give you the number to my contact.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dude they call you mom and asked of you have ever lied or piied your bed

my brother has this clearance
Old 07-16-2007, 10:35 AM

Dang, I wish I had TS Clearance. Secret doesn't command that much pay.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:35 AM

Just something I wanted to add, if you don't already have the clearance, this can take up to 2 years to obtain. Things are better now and it is easier to get a TS, but if you are trying to obtain this yourself, it is going to be expensive. It requires a lot of work. I was looking for more military vets like myself who already have this clearance. I still encourage anyone that HAS a clearance already to contact me if you are interested. Thanks!
Old 07-17-2007, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by rhayward,Jul 16 2007, 12:03 AM
dude they call you mom and asked of you have ever lied or piied your bed

my brother has this clearance
[QUOTE]

I have this clearance. It took almost a year to get and they often *don't* interview your mom because she would most likely lie for you anyway. Are you sure you know what you're talking about/what your brother has. Maybe next time you can ask to see his decoder ring also.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:05 PM

I had DoD TS clearance when I was in the USN. Lost it when I was discharged. -_-