California - Central California & Sacramento Central California & Sacramento S2000 Owners

Next Meet: Woodward Park

Old 08-24-2002, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my email with feedback. Obviously, it's tough to choose a day/time which everyone could agree on. Anyways, here we go:

Date: Sunday, Sep. 15th

Time: 1:00 pm

Location: Woodward Park in Fresno, Ca. I'll post up directions for out of towners a little later.

Buy in: $5 per head. I'm thinking let's just keep this meet to S2Ker's or people we know. I'm going to invite the WRX guys, but let me know ahead of time if you have any groups or people in mind.

Food: Going to order pizza's this time. I'm thinking Da' Vinci's because they're the cheapest. I'll go get the sodas and bring the ice chest again.

What's going to happen: Pretty much the same as last time(if you were there). Hang out, grub, talk and then go for a group drive.

Where's the drive going to: I figured this is debatable as always. I don't know if we'll have time to go somewhere far - maybe Hensely, Pineflat or Shaver again? Suggestions are more than welcomed or we can just decide on that day like last time.

I think that pretty much covers it. As always, any objections to ANYTHING, please post here. Do you think we should reserve a spot at the park this time? Shawn, do you still have the Park phone number? Let me know what you think.

Also, if you know for sure you are coming and plan on grubbing on pizza, please PM me, post here or email me ASAP answering the following:
1) How many people are you bringing / how many are eating?
2) What kind of pizza/soda do you prefer?

This gives me an idea of how many and what kind of pizza's I should get. Again, it's $5 a head for food/drinks.

-Brian
Old 08-24-2002, 12:14 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I will try and make it and I won't have the S2k with me, most likely I'll bring a friend and we might just buy sandwiches for ourselves.
Old 08-26-2002, 09:26 AM

Change of plan - I forgot the next Auto-X is on the 8th. How do you guys feel about meeting to go to the Auto-X and then having the Woodward meet afterwards? Like at 4 pm? Auto-X usually runs to about 2 pm. Then people in Manteca can meet up with us at Castle Air force base and come down to Fresno with us if they'd like.

El sound good ol yes? Let me know.

Brian
Old 08-26-2002, 03:13 PM

sounds good to me, just hope I can find someone to cover me at work and I'm there
Old 08-29-2002, 01:24 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn, can't make it. Becarefull guys and have fun. Nice wheels Brian...

Duc
Old 08-29-2002, 05:15 PM

Thanks Duc.

Uhhh, hello Is anyone else planning to go on the 8th?? Haven't heard back from anyone else yet(except for Duc, Wendell, and Amer - thanks). The WRX guys, Amer(if can get off work), and me are planning to go to the Auto-X next Sunday. If no one else is going, then no point in planning a Woodward meet afterwards.....

-Brian
Old 08-30-2002, 12:35 PM

I might bring my sisters 330ci with fresh Kumho Supra 712 tires and test it at the auto-x but only if I can get someone to cover me at work
Old 09-01-2002, 08:48 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Count me in for both!! K.K. at 7 a.m. Sunday the 8th?
Old 09-02-2002, 02:08 PM

Woo hoo, another person is in Jonathan, and anyone else going to the auto-X.....meet at 7 am @ the usual place, Krispy Kremes. Let's have the Woodward park meet at 4 pm. The auto-X should be done by 2-3 pm. Hopefully, it's not too hot next Sunday. Let's just meet at that same parking lot again- the one near the end of the park. Also, I heard back from Tony and Robin from Visalia(yellow S2K). They plan on going to the Woodward park meet

Jonathan, you planning on driving the auto cross? or just planning to watch? I'm still debating about running, but curious if any other S2Ker's were going to run.

Where's our other hardcore S2K people? Shawn? Dave?

-Brian
Old 09-03-2002, 09:21 AM

Not sure if I'm coming yet.....My 4 year anniversary is this weekend. May be gone...I'll keep you posted!

Quick Reply: Next Meet: Woodward Park