California - Central California & Sacramento Central California & Sacramento S2000 Owners

O.K. BBQ the 2nd of Feb. ?

Old 01-26-2003, 09:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Raj, the $60 dollar kit is the headlight protection, door cup and door edge paint protection. If you wanted to have the full kit installed later, that would not be a problem.
But you might want to consider doing a partial kit soon, the reason I suggest this is that your car is the same year as mine correct? And I think that you drive your car more than I drive mine. I don't know if you have checked out the front of your car lately, but I was shocked at the amount of little nicks and such that were on my car, and I kind of baby that thing.

My headlights were also begining to become pitted, and after all that work to "clear" them out, I wanted to make sure that they would last. The reason that I suggest a partial kit, is that we could cover your hood, the fenders, mirrors as well as the other pieces in the first kit now. And then later when you have a little more money we could cover the bumper. This is also a good idea if you are considering geting a front spoiler, or lip later to add to the front of your car. If you are planning on something like that later down the line, then after you get the front spoiler you could have a body shop mold it to your current bumper and have the entire bumper re-painted, then we could go ahead and put the stongard on that part of your car.

And the other benefit would be that you will be saving money, because I would give you the deepest discount this weekend at my BBQ. Of course if you decide to buy any other kits later I will give you a discount because you are a S2k member, but this weekend is to get my business rolling and that is why I will not be offering these prices again.

hope that you and Shilpa can make it, Matt
Old 01-27-2003, 07:53 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds interesting for sure Matt. Please PM me your address and phone number again. I should be able to make it to the BBQ.
I want to check out the product and your brain (with all the info about the product).
Raj

Also I hear that Jackie and Donny are going to be there. It's be a headlight clearing reunion!
Old 01-27-2003, 10:04 AM

Matt,
I think I'll be able to make it. Would you P.M. me with details, and your phone #? I'm planning to leave work early, but if things get really hectic I'll have to call you and cancel.
Thanks, Mark
Old 01-29-2003, 05:08 PM

Hey Matt and Kendra,

Tim and I are just a "mouse click" away. We would love to take you up on the offer, but unfortunately, we cannot make it to the BBQ. Maybe the next one we could do it, or ?????
Hope you guys have a great time and we are sorry we will miss it, and good luck with the business.
Camille
Old 01-29-2003, 07:07 PM

Hello everyone!

Yeah I know, I came back from the dead. Where is this event taken place? North or South Sacramento? I probably could make it, but probably just chill an hour or two.

Someone pm me with the info please or email me at gene@roxspin.com. Thanks in advance!

BTW: Rob or Dinh gonna make it?
Old 01-30-2003, 08:31 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I am very sorry to say that something has come up and I need to be in Fresno on Sunday. I want to thank you for the invite and directions and please don't think of me as a flake (or worse).
Old 01-31-2003, 11:20 PM

We might be able to make it.
PM directions please
Old 02-01-2003, 07:14 AM

wow, people are still out there! glad to see we are awakening from the winter hibernation! keep tuned for new news on sacs2kdays! have fun at the BBQ.
Old 02-01-2003, 09:02 AM
Former Moderator

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gomarlins3
[B]I am very sorry to say that something has come up and I need to be in Fresno on Sunday.
Old 02-01-2003, 11:56 PM

gomarlins3, naw I won't take any offense, if I was autoxing then I would'nt go either! By the way, could you let me know the next time you go autoxing? I have only been to the track once, and it was the time of my life, can't wait to go again. But I would love to give autoxing a try. I would really appreciate it.

So I hope to see you all tomorrow around 1pm, Matt

Quick Reply: O.K. BBQ the 2nd of Feb. ?