California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Apology

Old 03-19-2006, 09:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apology

Ok for my stupid stunt at 11pm at night with no one else on the freeway i apologize for my stupid stunt but i am 22 and the S2000 is a sports car and i have been racing since i had my 01 Cobra. So again i am sorry for the stupid stunt i pulled it will never happen again. Plus i bet there are alot of people who have done the same thing but wont say it or people who drive CRAZY through the canyon's you would have to come down on them. So again i am sorry for the stunt i pulled it will never happen again and i already feel bad about it. Also like i said i am 22 years old i have street racing in my blood because its a rush and i would NEVER EVER doing anything that stupid if it was not safe and at 11pm there was NO ONE on the 101 freeway so i felt it would be okay.

As for the shit i talk, i was told by Brian Kim from BK Motoring that if i went NA i would pull that Horsepower NA with the parts i bought, personally i trust him because he has never been wrong before and has done the work to ALL my cars. Also with the Turbo idea, my friend is giving it to me for FREE so F**K yeah i am going to take it. I might talk shit but i have ALWAYS backed it up... Ask anyone who has met me, i am cool guy

So again i am sorry guys,

S2KBoy13~
Old 03-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Kel

I think that its sad that society associates age with stupidity.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:19 AM

Talk shit about me if you want but i am trying to set things right... if your going to be an A**HOLE about it then whatever.

Ill just leave S2KI forums if backcracker wants to delete my account then so be it, ill never show up to any meets or anything so.. have a good life everyone and maybe ill see you all at the track..
Old 03-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by S2kBoy13,Mar 19 2006, 10:19 AM
Talk shit about me if you want but i am trying to set things right... if your going to be an A**HOLE about it then whatever.

Ill just leave S2KI forums if backcracker wants to delete my account then so be it, ill never show up to any meets or anything so.. have a good life everyone and maybe ill see you all at the track..
ricer!
Old 03-19-2006, 09:34 AM
Kel

Were you neglected as a child? You seem to need alot of attention. Its like you crave it. It's way you post, your attitude and demeanor. It pains me when people associate youth with stupidity. It makes life much harder for those of us that actually have the ability to think before we act.

You actually don't have anything to apologize for. Rather, you should recognize that you did something terribly stupid, and fix it so you don't do it again. Thats what some people would like to call responsibility. In fact, your apology actually offends me more then anything else.

Also, we really don't care what you can back up, who told you what and what you got for free. You're new. Your word is as good to most of us as the burger flipper at McDonalds. I'm sure you have great things in mind, but until we've seen that you can "back it up", we really don't care.

And yes, see you at the track.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by HunterEz,Mar 19 2006, 10:34 AM
Were you neglected as a child? You seem to need alot of attention. Its like you crave it. It's way you post, your attitude and demeanor. It pains me when people associate youth with stupidity. It makes life much harder for those of us that actually have the ability to think before we act.

You actually don't have anything to apologize for. Rather, you should recognize that you did something terribly stupid, and fix it so you don't do it again. Thats what some people would like to call responsibility. In fact, your apology actually offends me more then anything else.

Also, we really don't care what you can back up, who told you what and what you got for free. You're new. Your word is as good to most of us as the burger flipper at McDonalds. I'm sure you have great things in mind, but until we've seen that you can "back it up", we really don't care.

I dont really give two sh*ts what you think about me and i meant my apology from the bottom of my heart. When it comes to responsibility i have enough of that already and sometimes its nice to have fun and drive or race. if your going to be an a** about it then whatever. and yes ill see you at the track
Old 03-19-2006, 09:43 AM

First off you dont know sh*t about me, secondly i am 22 years old a Sales Manager at a Top Mortgage Company in chatsworth and i work my ass off and i think i deserve to have some fun every now and then, thirdly i think before act, like i said i would have NEVER done that if there was ANY traffic or cars on the freeway. If you accept my apology, then thank you and if you dont, well im sorry
Old 03-19-2006, 09:43 AM

well said Kel. And Kel is an example that age is not an issue here. Kel is not even 22 yet.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont know what you really did, but no need to apologize to the community, just if you know you did something wrong that can affect the rest of us. FIX IT. Also you need to learn how to accept criticism, not everyone in here is serious when they tell you s#@$ about your car or the way you drive, just telling you in a friendly way, dont take it too harsh, and get crazy. I have never met you myself, but first impressions are everything. If you come off on the wrong foot with everyone, then who is gonna want a snapperhead around. So just keep that in mind. We are all friendly here, until you start talking like this..

Just relax Homie.. No big deal, whatever you have done wrong can probably be fixed, I have a heavy foot as well and have done stupid things in the past, but just learn from it and move on.

See you around.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:48 AM

I really dont care, i will not defend my actions to a bunch of people who buy an S2000 and drive it like a f**king grandma, the Honda S2000 is a sports car its made to be driven like one... There are acouple of older guys who go street racing, its something that is in your blood the need for speed and i will NOT defend my actions. I am saying i am sorry for what i did accept it or not... i just dont think i was wrong

Quick Reply: Apology