California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

best honda dealership in socal?

Old 05-15-2006, 08:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On paper Norm Reeves of Cerritos is #1 in the nation and California.
Riverside Honda is #6 in the nation and #2 in California. So...
Old 05-15-2006, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by iam7head,May 15 2006, 08:16 PM
I can vouch that, the part department is pretty good and that's it.

the sales are all lazy dumbarse, they look at me funny when i ask for a four door Si, seriously it use to be better before they fire abunch of people

NO GOUDY FOR ME
i can also say the same about goudy.

while i was shopping around for a s2k (still am), i contacted goudy, i think the guys name was don or tom (he's the internet fleet manager), not really sure. anyways, he asked me if i'm ready to buy today. i told him i'm not. i then asked if goudy had any blue (not the suzuka). his reply was, "why are you asking me if i have that color, your not even going to buy the car today." i just hung up after that.

by far the worst dealership experience i've ever had.
Old 05-15-2006, 10:35 PM

Not Miller Honda in Van Nuys. I love going there and pretending to buy a car. I love seeing the look on their face when they bring out the Manager to try to get some figures, or have a little look inside...Its funny when salemen try TOO hard to sell a car. I think if someone wants to buy a car they will, even if you try hard or not. I just don't like the pushy types. When salesmen try too hard to sell its like they're selling themselves. <-- all IMO. Then again its their job. And most are good at it. Anyway, i like the Honda Dealership in OXNARD <--
Old 05-15-2006, 10:35 PM
mdy

Originally Posted by BulldogS2,May 15 2006, 07:21 PM
what ever you do, DO NOT GO TO GOUDY HONDA IN ALHAMBRA !!!!!!!. They are the most unprofessional stearlership there is. I know that when i picked up my S, i was going to catch some BS because i'm young, but man they were over the top. worst experience ever!

On a related note, I was there over the weekend and they have the new civic si's marked up at $30k.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by NerveAgent,May 15 2006, 11:35 PM
Not Miller Honda in Van Nuys. I love going there and pretending to buy a car. I love seeing the look on their face when they bring out the Manager to try to get some figures, or have a little look inside...Its funny when salemen try TOO hard to sell a car. I think if someone wants to buy a car they will, even if you try hard or not. I just don't like the pushy types. When salesmen try too hard to sell its like they're selling themselves. <-- all IMO. Then again its their job. And most are good at it. Anyway, i like the Honda Dealership in OXNARD <--
Don't be a JACK. That's how salesmen make a living, buy selling cars. Some places have a up-system. They actually have to wait in line to sell a car. You're wasting his/her time plus they are back at the end of the line and have to wait their turn to try and sell another. If you just want to look go to the mall and check out the parking lot.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by SerpentineGX,May 15 2006, 11:09 PM
Don't be a JACK. That's how salesmen make a living, buy selling cars. Some places have a up-system. They actually have to wait in line to sell a car. You're wasting his/her time plus they are back at the end of the line and have to wait their turn to try and sell another. If you just want to look go to the mall and check out the parking lot.
You're right. I shouldn't waste their time..But when i go with my friend that IS checking out cars to buy, and i tell the salesmen..We still have to check out other cars (at that time mazda 3, lease on s40 ect..) I just don't like how they push and push. If im/anyone is going to buy a car, i think they will reguardless of the salesman approach. I think the best kind of salesmen, let the customer feel good about the whole experience of driving and talking with them. These type of salesmen will get recommend by others and be acknowledge. About the wasting time part..I am guilty of doing that but, i really wanted to drive that WRX and i don't think i could have done that at the mall.. I think my family has been working in the car business too long. Its gives me strange outlooks on the whole deal.

edit..I can't spell
Old 05-15-2006, 11:42 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Heard great things about Matt Piercy's dealerships. Plus he's heavily involved in both the s2ki and nsxprime forums. He's one of us!
Old 05-15-2006, 11:46 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Have you guys ever seen a owner of 6 dealerships donate 3000.00+ to a RIP member, and actually sells shirts to help fundraise for the family of the dead?

PM "PIERCEMAN"

BC
Old 05-15-2006, 11:52 PM

wow.. Matt Piercy. That's awesome.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Back-cracker,May 16 2006, 12:46 AM
Have you guys ever seen a owner of 6 dealerships donate 3000.00+ to a RIP member, and actually sells shirts to help fundraise for the family of the dead?

PM "PIERCEMAN"

BC

Quick Reply: best honda dealership in socal?