California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Friggin Hi-tech Parking Bull$h!t!^&*%^%$*&

Old 10-10-2005, 08:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Friggin Hi-tech Parking Bull$h!t!^&*%^%$*&

so i am at the taget on la brea and santa monica.

the normal way to get out of this parking lot is to prepay your ticket before you leave at these stupid machines. so i go to do that, there are 2 of em there and 1 is broken. so there is this long ass line for the only machine available in the area. i go to pay, everyone in front of me seems to be having some trouble getting this thing to work too, lots of ^%$^&%*(*&^ going on. so i finally get up to it, and i owe $1, no biggie right. i slip my card in cuz i don't want to put my $10 or $20 in.

DAMN, wont take my card, bastards. so i am like fine, just put in the $10 and get it over with as the people behind me don't like the fact that i kept trying my card, and even when i was putting my $10 in it wouldn't want to take it til like the 5th insert. so i get it to take my money and it only gives me 4 bucks back, at this point i was pissed. i looked around the door to see if my money got wedged anywhere, but nowhere to be found. SUX!!!!!

so i walk away like a biatch cuz there is nothing i could do at this point, and i was in a rush to get somewhere else before it closed which was more important to me, and was worth the $5. then i got to thinking, like they were just gunna give me $5 if i said it ate my money. i figured they would have to diagnose the machine, and in the process hold up everyone in line as i stand there, and i look like the bitchin bastard who wants his $5.

its not the $5, it is the principality of it!!! the inconveniece of the correction process.

i figured it wasn't worth $5, so i guess next time i am just going to bring quarters when i need to go to target. and a screwdriver to stab through the screen to get even with. friggin hi-tech BS!!

sorry for the useless post, but if you see these machines use as little amount as possible, try not to expect any change back.

peace. LOL!
Old 10-10-2005, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

....Breathe in.....

....breathe out.....

....Breathe in.....

....breathe out....

.... WHOOOOO ------ SAAAAAAAAHHHH

Ha ha ha... I feel ya man. Sometimes the Westside SUCKS! You should never have to park in a paying garage to shop at Target
Old 10-10-2005, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by i_heart_my_DB8,Oct 10 2005, 09:16 PM

....Breathe in.....

....breathe out.....

....Breathe in.....

....breathe out....

oh, i am calm.

i show no signs of violent behavior, that is the first rule in not getting caught, plus what was i going to do, bitch and whine in front of everyone knowing i wasn't going to be taken care of, i would have just looked like a fool. i don't get mad, i get even!! i am actually thinking of how i am going to get even with this bastard machine without being seen by either camera's or people.

you know, everywhere else has people manning the exits, this place you got to press a button if you need help, and some guy comes walking from out of the blue like 2 minutes later to try to handle the problem. whatever.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 10-10-2005, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by i_heart_my_DB8,Oct 10 2005, 08:16 PM

....Breathe in.....

....breathe out.....

....Breathe in.....

....breathe out....

Ha ha ha... I feel ya man. Sometimes the Westside SUCKS! You should never have to park in a paying garage to shop at Target
Old 10-10-2005, 09:39 PM

you're right dude, it is the principle of the matter. and yes, the sad reality is, you'll never get your cash back, as well as all the others behind you. and in the end, the big companies are profitting from their faulty equipment. but who knows, maybe their customer service dept. will surprise you.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:57 AM

damn, I woulda have been PISSED!!
Old 10-11-2005, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by i_heart_my_DB8,Oct 10 2005, 08:16 PM
Sometimes the Westside SUCKS! You should never have to park in a paying garage to shop at Target
Old 10-11-2005, 10:17 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Show up at night with an angle grinder or suitable cutting device and ... well you figure it out.

I'm not suggesting getting your money this way, that would be stealing. I'm suggesting just sawing the thing off where it meets the ground & kicking it over.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by rworne,Oct 11 2005, 11:17 AM
Show up at night with an angle grinder or suitable cutting device and ... well you figure it out.

I'm not suggesting getting your money this way, that would be stealing. I'm suggesting just sawing the thing off where it meets the ground & kicking it over.
yeah, i was thinking i might ride my skateboard there and just smash through the monitor. i'll go with my hoody and cap on, . damn, i am serious too.

Quick Reply: Friggin Hi-tech Parking Bull$h!t!^&*%^%$*&