California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Gay People

Old 05-13-2009, 12:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gay People

I'm ranting because I work in retail clothing - and I've had many gay co-workers...and almost all of them are so annoying I've been ready to just put my name badge down and walk out. The worst part is the store managers in my last two stores were gay.

My question is, why in the world is it becoming so acceptable? It seems every day it becomes more and more accepted. I'm sorry, but it doesn't add up to me.

I can understand (I try to at least), maybe a fraction of people that claim they're gay actually just genuinely like the same sex. But when guys start acting ridiculously feminine, this question comes to mind "I thought you liked guys, so why are you with this guy that basically acts like a girl?" Vice Versa for lesbians, I see some butch lesbians that look, dress, and act like males, with a "normal" looking girl and I think to myself "If you're a lesbian, why are you with a 'guy' for." Like it makes more sense to see "lipstick" lesbians together, and masculine gays together - but that's really rare.

And one other thing, what is up with the accent/voice? You know the accent I'm talking about, the one that sounds..."gay". It sounds like they inhaled some helium, and stretch out their words. You just don't wake up sounding like that, I'm sorry. I've noticed gay people from foreign countries have the same accent as gay people here in America! Gee, how weird. I wonder, do they all have the same hometown, or is there a place in the world where they grew up and you can be like "oh, you must be from Homoville in Greenland huh? I can tell by the accent." Stop changing your voices, that is not normal!

And at work, some of the things they do just don't make any damn sense. I've had straight female and male superiors before, and maybe it's just coincidence or in my case only, but the ideas they have for running a business makes much more sense. My gay co-workers just don't think logically a lot of the time. And then when I think about how they woke up and just said "I'm gonna kiss another guy", I realize that the thought in itself doesn't seem logical.

I've just been so frustrated at work by the way they are. I'm very tolerant and open to homosexuals, but I'm starting to see a few trends with the increase of it's acceptance and the fact that it seems they have a few screws loose in their head - and I'm starting to not be so accepting of it. This doesn't correspond to all gay people, but I've just notice a high percentage (majority) of gay people, this is becoming my stereotype for them.

I don't mean to offend any homosexuals on this board, and I'm just posting this for discussion. If you can enlighten me please do, but it's just getting on my last nerves now.

P.S. I'm not even going to comment much on the outrage for Miss California's answer to the gay marriage question. But, if you were expecting a standard answer, DON'T ASK IT! Again, another example why gays seem to think illogically.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:09 PM

IBTL!

-a
Old 05-13-2009, 12:10 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Homosexuality is just weird to me, I voted yes on prop 8, and I feel a little uneasy when speaking to some, but wow you are just downright ignorant with that kind of post.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:12 PM

/shakes head
Old 05-13-2009, 12:13 PM

"IBTL!" okay, and that's the thing - it's wrong if I'm bringing out my opinions and my observations about it. I guess I'm going to have to get used to hearing the "accent".
Old 05-13-2009, 12:14 PM

Just delete this thread please BC or Patrick. I guess it's not an open thing to talk about...

yet they'd ask for someones opinion on it on national tv and have a backlash when it wasn't the answer they were looking for.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:14 PM

The accent part was pretty funny, other then that you should just forget about it and just live your life. Just be thankful you have a job. A lot of people would kill to have a job.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:15 PM

From what I have noticed they do so, because they want to be known that they are different. The same goes for people who do any type of body modification.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:16 PM

How old are you, bro?

You said retail?...lmao....What would you expect? too funny..
Old 05-13-2009, 12:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quick Reply: Gay People