California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Legal Steroids

Old 09-18-2009, 12:39 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^ That's what I'm thinking.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Coming from someone whose currently on there 3rd cycle, there is no such thing as legal steroids. All steroids are illegal thus the reason why you can't purchase any in the U.S. (unless your doctor prescribes you w/some test, then you could order it online or from a personal seller. There are no forms of oral steroids (except whinny/dbol), all other's are injected. I wouldn't recommend anyone to a cycle unless they've been training in the gym for over 3 years, have less than 15% body fat (any higher and your at a greater risk of high blood pressure, gyno, excess body fat due to water retention), and you have to have your PCT straight including your diet. That means counting all your carb/fat/protein consumption and calorie intake based on your BMR. Your not going to grow magically big just because your injecting something into your body, you have to kill yourself in the gym, diet properly, and hope your hair doesn't fall out in the process. Oh and did I mention acne? Other side effects include oily skin, having a limp cock for months, sometimes for a whole year if you don't research your esther properly, to producing woman tits that will need to be surgically removed if you don't have any anti estrogen on hand if your nipples start to feel sore and you start producing bumps around it.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Prohormones aka Designer steroids. They are available and show up positive on drug tests. Not quite as effective, but they are there.

As for sides, they vary upon the person and the drug. I think everyone is aware that you have to work out hard, steroids or not. The steroids allow you to work even harder and recover faster.

What cycle are you taking if you don't mind me asking?
Old 09-18-2009, 01:21 PM

Never even hit 15% bf ratio even when I stop working out.. I hit 7% multiple times as a wrestler and it nearly DQ'd me a few times.

Mind you I've only had it properly tested one time (submersed) and I came to 9% at that time which I considered to be normal for me during season.

I've heard of these side effects but from other's the said they only occur when it's abused rather then just used. All of them mentioned more oily skin (mines incredibly dry in general lol) and more skin outbreaks in general. Neither of the two I've talked to a fair bit mentioned the other symptoms with the exception of sore nipples.

I have worked out for years but as stated earlier my goals were not to add a lot of mass. Now my goals have changed and I wish to stack 25lbs on. I'm not looking for overnight results as I stated though, just efficiency and being able to work past my natural build limitations.

Still it seems in low dosage these issues would not be such an issue. Agree?
Old 09-18-2009, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by OC S2K,Sep 18 2009, 01:13 PM
Prohormones aka Designer steroids. They are available and show up positive on drug tests. Not quite as effective, but they are there.

As for sides, they vary upon the person and the drug. I think everyone is aware that you have to work out hard, steroids or not. The steroids allow you to work even harder and recover faster.

What cycle are you taking if you don't mind me asking?
cycle consists of sust/deca, running sust 250mg 2x per week, deca 200mg 2x per week. Running sust for 12 weeks/ deca for 10. PCT is nolva/clomid starting 14 days after last inj.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:34 PM

Interesting,

I don't know anything about dosages nor your body weight etc.

Is that considered to be a high dosage?
Old 09-18-2009, 01:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why did you choose Sustanon over something like Test Eth.?

A lot of people don't like Nolva and prefer Clomid. Nolva can make people feel like shit. Same with Sust, aka "Sust flu." Looks like a pretty mild cycle though.

Greg those are recommended dosages although people have gone higher. I'd substitute Sust for Test or Equipoise though. But then again, actual dosages/what you should use should go to a different forum, don't want your thread locked. You'll get better info there too.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:36 PM

Most importantly.....

Where is a good place to go for accurate information. The last thing I want is to read the posts of some 17 year old kid who weighs 120lbs soaking wet and is giving advice on medically related topics.

-Greg

EDIT> saw your edit. I don't think there's any reason for a lock, we're not buying selling here or anything like that, just talking about what is common etc.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:38 PM

I'm definitely gonna hit one of you guys up for information when I decide to try steroids. There's a lot of misinformation out there and everyone says different things.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:39 PM

^ Edit first part of that I think.....

Quick Reply: Legal Steroids