California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

NEED GIRL ADVICE-long-drama

Old 10-20-2006, 12:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED GIRL ADVICE-long-drama

in advance i wanna say sorry for my spelling because i going straight through with this in one shot!.
OK to anyone that can provide me with some good advice, with my now ex would really help me out. At this point i dont know why im commming to you guys but i just need someone to help me identify what i can do or cant do. HERES MY DRAMA
OKAY, yesterday me and my now ex were hanging out, i opened my email in front of her and she seen that i had a myspace account. Well, we just got back together last week and when we were apart i decided to open an account to just talk to some friends. Not dating! just friends that i went to high school with (i even had some s2ki guys on there). In myspace people can add you etc. and i had about 5 girls that added me and i also added several too, none of these girls though did i ever try and hook up with etc or leave meeseges to them saying anything about that. Thats not what i was trying to do. I did however say hello to a couple and nothing more, but i have to make it perfectly clear that i was not with my ex when i said these things. So since she seen that i had an email from myspace, she took it upon herself to go home and look up my account etc. I didnt make my account private because i had nothing to hide. Her friends are on there and i knew there was the possibility that they'd find me. Well, when i started it i was single and i never thought about changing my status because i forgot and wasnt on it everyday anyway. So as she went home and looked it up she seen that it said i was single and then went through all my friends to see what was going on, funny thing is all the messages i had were from friends, not girls, just friends from highschool whom she knew and knows. So now shes tripping on me for adding those girls and leaving them messages (only 2) and also the fact that it said i was single. I havent done shit at all and i think everything is perfectly clear that i didnt do anything wrong. I never cheated on her! I'm with her everyday and when im not im at the gym or school. Funny thing is we only live like 2 blocks away on the same street. I asking you guys for adivce, why? i dont know, but i feel you guys will be able to enlighten my mind more than some close friends will because of their bias. it's obvious she didnt trust me by going home and looking up my account right away, but i honestly never gave Her a reason not too trust me.

what do you guys think i should do? i care for her and she has always been a good girl to me, which is why im even writing this and asking for advice. We have been best friends for almost ten years and i dont want things to end like this. As of right now im trying to give her a little time alone to relax.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It seems that your girl has some insecurity issues. Has this been a consistant problem or is this the first time that it has happened?

What is it that you want to achieve right now? Do you want to get back with her or just mend things?

If it is just to mend things - I would advise give her a couple of days to cool off (not that you did ANYTHING wrong) and then call her up to explain the whole situation. If at that time she STILL can not handle it- I say forget it and just move on. It is not worth it for you to stress/worry over something thats not even your fault; If she does not understand - tough.

Good luck!

Regards,
Jeff L

PS - This issue reminded me of my past highschool drama with an EX. SO not worth it, back tracking.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:35 PM

well, first of all. you shouldnt be with a psycho like that - always paranoid and looking after your every move. 2nd of all, it seems that you are a pretty young guy from your tone (no offense intended), so you shouldnt have a gf in the first place. go out and have as much fun as possible. meaning BANG as much chicks as you can until it feels like its gonna fall off. THEN AND ONLY THEN, should you think about getting with another girl.

im sure if you do a search through the threads you will see that many guys have posted their dramas with their girl in the past. most of the consensus was to "dump that bitch".

DON'T feel bad. SHE IS NOW YOUR EX, MOVE ON. i see a lot of guys as soon as they break up with a chick get all sappy and pathetic (its happened to me too). the best way to get over a chic is to BANG another chic, that will make you get over your EX really soon. stop being so down on yourself? do you think so lowly of yourself that this is the only punanny that will give it up to you? go out there and start hunting again!!!!!

btw...i think i know the girl in the left of the photo. Is her name Lorena, is she from Cerritos?
Old 10-20-2006, 12:40 PM

if this girl is tripping over something as petty and trivial as messages on a myspace account, you need to get the hell away immediately. she is just going to be more un-needed headache in the long run even if you were to get back together.

my advice... find her immediately, grab her purse, dig your balls out of it, and RUN!!!

and listen to khuezee about banging as many other chicks as you can.

Remember: "If you don't use it, you'll lose it!"
Old 10-20-2006, 12:46 PM

why go back to the ex .... big NO NO

MYSPACE muahahhaa .... MEET MARKET
Old 10-20-2006, 12:48 PM

I agree with Crazyness 100%. You both have a lot of emotions running right now, and any reactions are heavily based on impulse and instinct. Let it cool for a few days, let her come back around to her true feelings and you guys should have a talk. Tell her how you feel and let her know that she better know that she can trust you. See how she feels and go from there. You guys have known each other for a long time, I'd hate to see that relationship go down like that.

The mind does crazy crazy things to us under pressure and misunderstanding... you have to just relax. Time is your friend.

P.S. Even though I disagree a good bit with some of the things that khuezee recommended... there is nothing wrong with taking a look around... you NEVER know what you will find or whom you will meet, no matter how amazing your Ex may seem.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:53 PM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

1st of all this THREAD IS USELESS W/O PICS..

When I see the pics, I can help you more
Old 10-20-2006, 12:55 PM

run. run fast.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by khuezee,Oct 20 2006, 12:35 PM
the best way to get over a chic is to BANG another chic, that will make you get over your EX really soon.
THIS GUY IS SMART! Listen to your elders!
Old 10-20-2006, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by CrAzYNeSs,Oct 20 2006, 12:32 PM
It seems that your girl has some insecurity issues. Has this been a consistant problem or is this the first time that it has happened?

What is it that you want to achieve right now? Do you want to get back with her or just mend things?

If it is just to mend things - I would advise give her a couple of days to cool off (not that you did ANYTHING wrong) and then call her up to explain the whole situation. If at that time she STILL can not handle it- I say forget it and just move on. It is not worth it for you to stress/worry over something thats not even your fault; If she does not understand - tough.

Good luck!

Regards,
Jeff L

PS - This issue reminded me of my past highschool drama with an EX. SO not worth it, back tracking.
thanks guys, im letting her cool off and yes im a young 23 year old guy. Im certainly not gonna lie to you that id like to keep her in my life even if its just mending things. She has no reason to be insecure, i let her know my every move and i rarely go out and when i do i invite her. So i dont know, im gonna let her cool off but until then ill just relax and enjoy life for what its worth. Right now, personally im dealing with alot more than just this shit and this is the last thing i honestly wanted to deal with. From changing jobs to going back to school to adjusting my financial responsibilities because of the job change....its been a hard month. I went out last nite to get my mind off things with some close friends and had a blast. I definitely had the oppurtunity to talk with several girl(thank god) but im just kinda in the chill mode of relaxing right now.

Quick Reply: NEED GIRL ADVICE-long-drama