California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Recommend a good traffic school?

Old 12-26-2006, 10:07 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Recommend a good traffic school?

Can anyone recommend a good traffic school, ideally near Cerritos? Something cheap, easy, and not boring beyond belief.

I got busted for speeding in OC and they won't allow online traffic school.

Thanks!
Old 12-26-2006, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IMPROV! Traffic school is good. You should see it on the list that they give you. It says IMPROV! on it. I've been there twice and it's pretty good. And dare I say this...kind of fun. haha
Old 12-26-2006, 10:23 PM
zyr

I had this traffic school taught by a cop after he got off work. It was located in an adult school in west covina. Anyways.. we skipped all the movies and he basically talked with us for 1 hour about anything and let us go lol. This was for a 4 hour session. I thought it was the easiest shit in the world.. spent a total of 4 hours for 12 hours of traffic school. It was totally different from the official ones that they setup in the court houses on weekends though. I went to another traffic school in the newport north center and they actually make you stay the full 12 hours.. it was horirble. They were very strict.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:26 PM

I heard that if you have the option between attending traffic school and online traffic school, to actually attend and NEVER to choose online traffic school. My friend said that you would think that online traffic school is easier because, well, its online. But he says that you have to read a certain amount of pages in a certain amount of time, and the author will actually put some bulls*** in there saying what his favorite color is/food/etc. and it will show up as a few questions on the end test. You can't go back into the "booklet" and if you get one wrong, you fail (maybe not to that extent but you get the idea).
Old 12-26-2006, 10:38 PM

Unless things have changed in OC you only have one option for traffic school since they've contracted out to ONE company.....
Old 12-26-2006, 10:46 PM

Man i dont want to hear about traffic school anymore. I just finished my traffic school online. 5 HOURS!!! They would add trick sentences on the reading part, then they would ask you those questions on your quiz to see if you read it. Waste of a day

Good Luck with yours
Old 12-27-2006, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by jlammy,Dec 26 2006, 11:38 PM
Unless things have changed in OC you only have one option for traffic school since they've contracted out to ONE company.....
I hope I have more than one traffic school option. This Improv class seems like it qualifies.

www.myimprov.com
Old 12-27-2006, 12:59 AM

there's a really easy one in torrance if you want to drive that far. if you want more info just ask, ill find their number for you. speed on the track man! you going to sow again this jan?
Old 12-27-2006, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by chuhsi,Dec 27 2006, 01:00 AM
I hope I have more than one traffic school option. This Improv class seems like it qualifies.

www.myimprov.com
I read the site again and it seems only OC residents have to attend the traffic school designated by the courts. If you live in another county then you have additional choices.

http://www.occourts.org/traffic/#Signup

Weaksauce if ya ask me. We get screwed because our county went bankrupt years ago hahahaha
Old 12-27-2006, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by jlammy,Dec 27 2006, 09:59 AM
I read the site again and it seems only OC residents have to attend the traffic school designated by the courts. If you live in another county then you have additional choices.
Wow..That totally sucks for OC residents. Thanks for the heads up.

Quick Reply: Recommend a good traffic school?