California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Rules for Socal Forum

Old 07-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs down Rules for Socal Forum

Patrick and I have been very "laid" back for the past year, letting things slide... "not" seeing things when its supp. to be seen, letting threads go. Unfortunately, threads are LOCKED b/c your OWN PEERS complain about it. When you hit that "report to mod" the mods will lock the threads.

Patrick and I don't go around "hunting" like you guys may think. We have our own lives, businesses, children, let alone.. other "children" on this board we have to take care of. Lately, for a LONG time... Patrick has NUMEROUSLY contacted me via PM, verbally and at meets about quiting the CO position b/c of this daycare, childish nonsense. I have "begged" him to stay, and he has... for the past year b/c I asked him to, and told him things will get better. Don't make us lose a great CO.

If you got issues.. PM the person directly. (The world does not need to see it)

Any of the rules broken above, results in LOCK of thread. 2nd Off. is Temp. banning for 1 week, and 3rd off. is FULL BAN. Full ban = you lose all your data and PM box.

Here is a reminder of some recurring issues:

#1 YOU MAY NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS.. ONLY 1 WORD CAN BE IN CAPS TO HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY OR SELL. TYPING IN ALL CAPS CAN BE VERY VERY VERY VERY ANNOYING AS YOU CAN SEE. (AUTOMATIC LOCK)

#2 You may not use ANY "******FS*****, *&&^^LOOK HERE&^%$$

No " !@#$%^&*()" or any characters on the MAIN TOPIC LINE. That's for CO ONLY to use, to get the attn of the members. (AUTOMATIC LOCK)

#3 You may not use ANY words, that you would not speak to a 5 year old.

" DICK, PUSSY, GAY, HOMO, SHIT, JACKASS, ASSHOLE, ****ER, MORON, RETARD," any word that is offensive to a 5 year old, is not permitted. If you have ANY of these words in your post, I/Patrick/and other admins will AUTOMATICALLY delete your POST only. (AUTOMATIC DELETE)

#4 If you don't like the rules, complain to the owner. He won't even reply to you, b/c he set the rules out himself. We're just carry out orders, keeping peace and setting up meets and events.

#5 Lastly, if you thread is missing... don't jump your horses and think Pat and I moved it, ANY 20 ADMINS/SITE MODS can trash it.

Just added: There will be NO COMMERCIAL POST. (Owners rules)
No VOUCH threads. (Not picking on anyone, but that reminds me of Honda-Tech)

(these 2 topics has created ALOT of problems)

Patrick and BC
The following users liked this post:
twyattAP2 (07-16-2021)