California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

where to do 15k service?

Old 06-25-2003, 12:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to do 15k service?

ok, i just went to DB honda for warranty repairs and i dont want to ever go there again (btw, they didnt fix shit, i really hope another honda rep. will survey me sometime soon). anyways, Im about to hit my 15k mark and i need to change my transmission adn differential fluid. Any dealers near rowland heights do a good job? My choices so far are Hondaworld in wesminster and wesoloh honda. but weseloh is pretty damn far.
Old 06-25-2003, 12:45 PM

Weseloh Honda is far away, but they are awesome. Ask for Ron or Tony in service. Tell them billy sent you!

billy the grasshoppa!
Old 06-25-2003, 01:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In the other direction, Honda of Pasadena. Ask for Marty and have Gregg do the service. Gregg is currently working nights. Might be easier for you to get there and have it done.
Old 06-25-2003, 01:46 PM

id recommend going to honda world in westminster. i was going to get most of my services done at weseloh but i didnt really like them too much.

i recently had the clutch tsb done and called up weseloh and tony refused to give me a rental car so i was like screw these guys ill take my car to honda world and have been very happy with their customer service.

im sure weseloh does a pretty decent job but their customer service does not match honda worlds. i think people on this board overrate that place a bit much.

oh and make sure to ask for Andy Tran in service. hes a cool guy. and try to meet the s2000 mechanic there. forgot his name but hes the guy with tatoos. really cool guy also.

chris
Old 06-25-2003, 01:52 PM

I guess everyone has different encounters. Try Honda World, probably is closer too!

billy the grasshoppa!
Old 06-25-2003, 01:56 PM

yea, i think im going to hondaworld. pierceman works there and last time i went, everyone was hella cool.
Old 06-25-2003, 03:48 PM

I'd take my car to Weseloh, even though it's 50 miles away for me.

I wouldn't say that we overrate the dealsership. Those guys do a lot for you. When was the last time a dealer fought for you to get a job done under warranty. These guys really go the extra mile for you. I'd rather have them do that than provide me with a free rental.
Old 06-25-2003, 03:50 PM

I 2nd Marks vote!
Old 06-25-2003, 04:18 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by aznpooky
[B]id recommend going to honda world in westminster.
Old 06-25-2003, 07:00 PM

Originally posted by MarkS2K
I'd take my car to Weseloh, even though it's 50 miles away for me.

I wouldn't say that we overrate the dealsership. Those guys do a lot for you. When was the last time a dealer fought for you to get a job done under warranty. These guys really go the extra mile for you. I'd rather have them do that than provide me with a free rental.
Just to add one more opinion. I called Tony at Weseloh cuz I thought my clutch was fried. I explained to him what was happening and he said you may as well just get a new clutch. Didn't offer to look at it or anything. I took it to Tran at Honda World and found out it wasnt the clutch according to them. I still have the problem so I have no idea what to do now.

Quick Reply: where to do 15k service?