Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

F*ck You car thief's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-05-2003, 10:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just when you think it could never happen to you or someone you know, it happens!!! My bro got his 350z stolen! Not just broken into, but stolen & they still can't find it. People are just ruthless now. They don't just want to joy ride the car or steal a few things off the car now-they want the whole freakin car. I have heard of people having connections to the towing company & that's how it works now. The thief's don't need to hot wire the car, make a copy of the key, or break the window anymore, they have the shit towed now back to the shop & stripped!! We figured, the peeps must have been good since that got the car started b/c the Z key is like the S2K key where there's a chip inside, so valet couldn't go just make a copy of the key or anything. Anyways to make a long story short, he parked it at a nice apt complex across from a bar that they went to & this morning he woke up then went to his car & it was gone! So he went around & asked people if they saw his car & people said no, then he went to the bar across the street & asked the manager if he saw anything & turns out he did see my bro's car getting towed! So, my bro went to the police of course & filed a report & no sign of his car yet The thing is, the police said the impound should file a report within 2hrs when they tow a vehicle, or make a police report, none of that's been file & it's been over 24hrs. So it wasn't just a regular routine tow, but thief's a believe. Anyways, I just needed to express my feelings on this issue. Thieves- YOU SUCK!!!! GET A BETTER JOB!!!
Old 12-05-2003, 10:11 PM

Sorry to hear what happened.
Old 12-05-2003, 11:14 PM

Sorry to hear.

But something doesn't sound right. Your brother parked his car in an apartment complex he doesn't live at? It's possible that the manager or landlord of the complex had the car towed. It's also possible that the towing company never filed a report. Many apartment complexes have assigned parking and very strict parking regulations. If your brother parked in an apartment complex and then ran across the street to a bar, it's very likely they had the car towed.

This happened to a friend of mine. He thought his truck was stolen, but it was towed. It wasn't until he called the towing company directly that he found out the whereabouts of his truck. 6 hours and $125 later, he had his truck back.
Old 12-05-2003, 11:51 PM

Received 326 Likes on 276 Posts

Tow truck...probably a professional job.
Old 12-06-2003, 01:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks, a friend of mine recently had his 2000 Civic si stolen. A local sheriffs deput found it the next day w/o the engine/tranny, wheels/tires, lights, fenders, hood, radio etc. Suprisingly, they didn't take the seats or the airbag. He now drives an 04' Acura TSX.
Old 12-06-2003, 05:42 AM

Originally posted by BBY2KS2K
That sucks, a friend of mine recently had his 2000 Civic si stolen. A local sheriffs deput found it the next day w/o the engine/tranny, wheels/tires, lights, fenders, hood, radio etc. Suprisingly, they didn't take the seats or the airbag. He now drives an 04' Acura TSX.
That car has to be the most sought after car for theives. I had a 99 Si and everyday on the superhonda web forum someone else would have their car jacked. Somehow mine never got jacked, and the re-sale was sick on that car!
Old 12-06-2003, 09:24 AM

Well he can get a later model 350z now hopefully with all the bugs worked out.
Or maybe other choices that came out this year.
Old 12-06-2003, 11:32 AM

He just needs to check with the apartment complex. I would bet someone else's money that the contract tow company that works for the complex has it.
Old 12-06-2003, 12:41 PM

Horrible. 350Z's are so nice
Old 12-06-2003, 12:46 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by allkingz
Sorry to hear.

But something doesn't sound right. Your brother parked his car in an apartment complex he doesn't live at? It's possible that the manager or landlord of the complex had the car towed. It's also possible that the towing company never filed a report. Many apartment complexes have assigned parking and very strict parking regulations. If your brother parked in an apartment complex and then ran across the street to a bar, it's very likely they had the car towed.

Quick Reply: F*ck You car thief's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!