Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

for those RL fans

Old 09-08-2005, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kmiami,Sep 8 2005, 05:30 PM
Slamnasty go to the acurazine website and see how much support we have.

The three items I mentioned that is it.
Well lookie here, another person that reads with his heart instead of his eyes.

I said "All kinds of FWD *CARS*...", not "All kinds of FWD Acuras..."

Big difference...
And while you're at it, cry me a freakin' river.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Banned

Slamnasty you are pointless dude. Let me guess your car is slammed to the dick dog. Mr broken axles here, talking shit to me. Shut the Phuck up poser. The justin timberlake song will be playing on the bus you will be taking to and from work after your car sits at the mechanic till you can afford to take it out. You can tell your fellow commuters on the bus how you own a slammed s2k. Go buy a regal with 12inch daytons, triple platinum dog. And slam that shit too. Pick fights that you can win sissy.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:42 PM

Its a 4 door grocery getter. How many people want to mod an acura sedan. If you wanted a car to mod then you got the wrong one. Let the wife drive it and buy a car you can mod.

There is not going to be large aftermaker support for the acura sedans bacause they are family cars. The car was targeted towars middle class, professional car buyers, not street racers.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Banned

I guess that the sti is a 4 door grocery getter as well, just like the evo also. Because it has 4 doors doesnt make it a grocery getter. Go to the acurazine website and see how many housewives are their wanting to add nitrous to their car. The RL by your standards is a grocery getter as well. Thats why mugen, a company notorious for making car parts for coupon toting soccer moms used it for a project vehicle. As well as Powerhouse amuse and spoon. I wish you were in miami I would race you and dust you in my wives grocery getter. Dont forget I also own a 05 s2k, I guess its a go cart then. What the phuck is a professional car buyer? I guess you meant a car for working professionals. And I close with this the e55 amg mercedes a 4 door grocery getter that will hand you your ass no matter what you do to the S. NO Matter What. Turbo, nitrous, supercharger, all of it combined you still lose. When you speak say something with a little bit of validity next time. Just because the TL is Fwd doesn't make it a Piece of shit. I guess comptech superchargers get put on Piece of shit fwd sedans all the time then.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by s2kmiami,Sep 8 2005, 07:00 PM
I guess that the sti is a 4 door grocery getter as well, just like the evo also. Because it has 4 doors doesnt make it a grocery getter. Go to the acurazine website and see how many housewives are their wanting to add nitrous to their car. The RL by your standards is a grocery getter as well. Thats why mugen, a company notorious for making car parts for coupon toting soccer moms used it for a project vehicle. As well as Powerhouse amuse and spoon. I wish you were in miami I would race you and dust you in my wives grocery getter. Dont forget I also own a 05 s2k, I guess its a go cart then. What the phuck is a professional car buyer? I guess you meant a car for working professionals. And I close with this the e55 amg mercedes a 4 door grocery getter that will hand you your ass no matter what you do to the S. NO Matter What. Turbo, nitrous, supercharger, all of it combined you still lose. When you speak say something with a little bit of validity next time. Just because the TL is Fwd doesn't make it a Piece of shit. I guess comptech superchargers get put on Piece of shit fwd sedans all the time then.
Man relax. Don't take it so personally. The Evo and STI are 4 door but are based on rally cars. They are already turbo'd and come with hard sport suspension and not soft daily driven suspension like the RL.

No matter what YOU may think the RL is it doesn't really matter. The FACT is that most people who buy the RL are not in the same demographic as the STI or the EVO buyer. How many people do you see tracking or autoX an RL?

I'm sure a small minority of RL owners may opt to increase the performance of their car but that still does not make a profitable market for an aftermarket accessory company.

The FACT is the the sti and EVo are race cars from factory and your RL is not.
Check you ego at the door. You can't win every argument by saying that your car is faster. The Porsche SUV is faster than most cars too but that doesn't make it a sports car.

The s2k is not the fastest car on the road and your RL certianly is not either.

But the RL is a beautiful classy sedan that provides comfort and wonderful drivability.

I own an E46 M3, a 300hp toyota MR2 spyder, a 450Hp V8 911, and a stock s2k. I go the track regulary. Let me know when you would like to race?

Old 09-08-2005, 07:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where can I sign up to get one of those?! I was waiting for someone to do something with the new RL. It seems like a great platform for some mods. I'd love to slap on a Comptech SC and get 450 all wheel horsepower!
Old 09-08-2005, 07:27 PM

jeez...good pics of mugen RL thread turned into something else for sure.

I like the Mugen RL...but not sure about the color.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:32 PM

Nice car, minus body kit
Old 09-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Banned

Supersprint the way you came off seemed really hostile, thats why it elicited that response in me. Just like slamnasty. I really like this forum and have made many friends from it, I don't like getting flamed. We can all make our points without insulting one another. By the way I own a TL not the RL. The RL is geared for the 50+ crowd. The TL is not, there are many young drivers out there that own them. It is a sports sedan. A very capable one, They made one into a race car and it held it's own with alot of very capable cars. It came in third. If you look it up you will find the arcticle. It is a sports sedan that needs more of an aftermarket support in my opinion. That was my point the whole time. I'll race ya anytime your in miami either one of my cars. You own very nice cars by the way.

And Clayman stop faking when are you going to run the S against your friends TL 6spd dude? I'm interested in the results. I haven't found any takers yet, Real conflict of schedules so far.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:36 PM

I would love to see then actually put a Le Mans teams together and run that car. Honda has the resources to do it.

Quick Reply: for those RL fans