Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

TODA RACING 500hp N/A NSX...

Old 06-22-2004, 05:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TODA RACING 500hp N/A NSX...

With this thread, I would like to prove that some s2ki members, don't know anything about the NSX (although they own an S2k)...

This is from NSXprime:

I emailed Toda last night and recvd a reply from them by this morning regarding these parts. I asked them about what they had or recommended in the way of an ECU as well. Here is their reply:

Thank you for your e-mail and interest in TODA Racing. TODA NSX parts are
still in the development stage. We have in house web design capabilities,
so as soon as more product details are available, we'll update our web site.

We don't offer an ECU. 95% of NSX race customers use MOTEC engine
management. You can expect about 430~480hp with our products.

Best regards,
AKH Trading/TODA Racing USA
Tel 714-327-0181
Fax 714-327-0184
www.todaracing.com
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread....ight=horsepower
Old 06-22-2004, 07:46 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

BBWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

YOU DON'T REPLY HUH??

I LIKE THIS...
Old 06-22-2004, 07:52 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Where is the dyno. Where is the price sheet?

How is this 500 horsepower -- and how is this 7,000 dollars?

But you guys have to admit that the Z06 lacks in suspension technology, and due to its weight, the NSX is able to beat it in a small circuit.

I posted lap times in motegi circiut, and the NSX-R was the fastest in the time attack battle, beating the Murcielago, the porsche turbo, and the Modena Spider.
Please elaborate as to how the Z06 "lacks" in suspension technology.

Regarding your laptimes, again, you are using a one-off non realistic video made for entertainment as the basis for your statements. Best Motoring videos whould never be used for such purposes -- and neither should PS2 games. It seems that unlike the rest of us who use real lap times on real courses under real conditions you are incapable of understanding this.

Instead you prefer to call everyone here names, insult the nationalities of other people and lock threads when things don't go your way. Are you ten years old?

I say, carry on. I can't understand why folks are still replying to your posts after you write things like:

There are a lot of corners on the Nurburgring, where the nsx is AT LEAST 2 TIMES FASTER THAN THE LAMBORGUINI, AT LEAST 5 TIMES FASTER THAN THE FERRARI MODENA, and AT LEAST 10 TIMES FASTER THAN THE RX7 & THE CORVETTE!!
Old 06-22-2004, 08:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by SocratesDTC
But you guys have to admit that the Z06 lacks in suspension technology, and due to its weight, the NSX is able to beat it in a small circuit.
I autocross fairly seriously (see my avatar). For your information, since you're not from North America -- autocrosses are time trials on small, tight circuits, with maximum speeds typically around 110 km/h. Since the circuits are so tight, light weight, agility, and small size are placed at a premium. Despite this, the Corvette Z06 is inarguably the fastest stock autocross car currently classified (although a few cars, like the Porsche GT2 and GT3, are banned due to expense). The NSX, in contrast, is much slower than the Z06 -- it's not altogether clear that the base car is even faster than the S2000 for autocross.

All things being equal, and barring any extenuating circumstances, the Z06 is a dramatically faster car than the NSX on tight circuits, just as it is on more open ones.

Steve
Old 06-22-2004, 08:39 AM

[QUOTE]
Old 06-22-2004, 09:18 AM

Received 407 Likes on 226 Posts

What a freaking ripoff. Toda parts are big screw jobs. On top of that, they can't guarantee jack for power because they don't do ANY custom computing tuning. Finally, I saw $14k prices and not $7k prices in my brief read through the thread. Also, the cam isn't even available yet.

Oh, one other thing, a Z06 with a $5k USD cam package can make around 480 horsepower to the WHEELS, which is around 550 crank hp. It's been done dozens of times.

The NSX sucks, performance wise, and the Z06 OWNS.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please, stop it already. I own a '91 NSX and these claims are really embarassing us NSX owners.

The Z06 outperforms the NSX in every category. The only advantage the NSX has over the zo6 is in other categories:

looks, quality, resale value, etc, etc.

But in terms of performance, sorry, these newer cars win hands down.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:34 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

NSX is better than a corvette.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:37 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

NSX HAVES VTEC IT IS BETTERS THAN AMERICAN CRAPS CAR!!! IF AMERICANS CRAPS CAR HAVES VTEC IT WILL BE MAKING 1200 HORSEPOWERS!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2004, 09:39 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i like your style, ray......always to the point.

Quick Reply: TODA RACING 500hp N/A NSX...