Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Steve C Chat

Old 11-02-2011, 06:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steve C Chat

not trying to derail your thread but I completely forgot about Steve C until I read your sig. now that was a character.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:40 PM

I miss steve C, after he got banned from here I think people found him on some woodworking forum.

Anybody know what I'm talking about?
Old 11-02-2011, 06:47 PM

I've always wondered who that guy was. Quick overview?
Old 11-02-2011, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by dombey

From what I can remember Steve C was a guy who had owned a bunch of sports cars before the S2000. All I can remember is the Integra Type R which isn't that fast of a car straight line. He also had a black 2001 S2000 and a blue 996 Porsche 911.

After being on the forum for several years, he tried to spark realism to other posters here that the S2000 isn't the end of all for sports cars. He also defended that the integra type r isn't the end all as well.

Towards the end he became the guy who like to stir the pot, but I agreed with half the stuff he wrote. I guess a bunch of times he did personal attacks or came close to it which the Mods didn't like at all.

He was funny and humble. He knew he lucked into a job and got overpaid for what he did. Or at least claimed he did. When it came to his personal life from what I understood he was a bit closed off and didn't like to reveal much.

I think he held back from the pissing contests from answering questions about his porsche. People always doubted his statements as some anti honda person, but in fact maybe he saw what we are now witnessing years before it actually happened. Honda doesn't have any good products out there that are competitive. He moved on, I have as well, and the board has changed because of it.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:25 PM

S2000 then 911 Turbo (because it had a backseat for his kid), guessing MS consultant, little tolerance for fanbois but no Prince Charming himself. Pretty decent guy for the internet, really, but again little tolerance for fanbois Probably banned for being rude to a site owner.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:24 AM

so what I'm hearing is...we should bring Steve C back to liven up the board.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:12 AM

so what I'm hearing is...we should bring Steve C back to liven up the board.

Unless a personal PM was sent, I don't see how anything he said would be bannable. I think he just got under peoples skin.

I wish the old messages were up as with the site refresh I lost them all. I had talked to him about his 911 Turbo and CD players haha
Old 11-03-2011, 08:33 AM

SteveC said what we all wanted to say, but were too polite to.

He was kind of like our rude inner monologue in response to general idiocy on the boards
Old 11-03-2011, 08:38 AM

Yeah, steve C was hilarious but he got under the skin of some well respected people on these boards, one particular i remember was sideways. I always read the topics he posted in b/c they were just so damn funny, especially when he would call out the s2ki owner in VEGAS(cant remember his handle). I guess the mods had to step in sooner or later. One of my most favorite Steve C qoutes "It's official, these boards have gone to shit"

Speaking of people that are no longer here. What ever happened to Xviper? He was one of the greatest contributors on these boards but left for whatever reason and i remember the mods locking topics asking why he left. I hope enough time has passed where i can ask b/c i need closure
Old 11-03-2011, 08:53 AM

The good ol' days. He and his comments on NSX fanbois were the best. So was his countless encounters with 'S2000nVegas' or something like that. Remember that douche? He would post his 'win stories' (mostly fantasy) in Street Encounter section and Steve C would jump on his leg and start humping...every phucking time!

Quick Reply: Steve C Chat