Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Thrilling 2010 Accord Coupe V6 encounter

Old 01-12-2012, 07:02 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Thrilling 2010 Accord Coupe V6 encounter

After a lazy afternoon of some mall shopping (to which a 5 series BMW parked RIGHT next to my car even though several empty spaces were available in the vicinity...) I was calmly cruising my way home approaching my exit to the upcoming toll road. Upon entering the ramp I noticed a pair of headlights rapidly approaching my rear. It was dusk, and I could not make out exactly what type of car it was initially.

I was unable to speed up on the ramp due to the large construction hauling truck in front of me. Surely the idiot behind me would realize this and back off. Unfortunately they did not, and I was accompanied by this asshole right on my tail the entire on ramp (which is pretty long actually). Once the ramp straightened out I downshifted to second and gave the stallion a good romping (thru an overpass...orgasmic echoing melodies filled my ears - much alike that of an F1 race car). The headlights quickly became a smaller and smaller as they attempted to keep up.

I slow down immediately since I had glanced down and saw I was at "go to jail" speeds. I find my lane to the right and resume my cruising. Lo and behold Mr. Doucher comes flying down the lane next to me performing an exquisite ricer flyby in his sweet Honda Accord Coupe. I am briefly ashamed that I wasted gas on such a car.

Curiosity gets the best of me and I have to see exactly what this individual looks like, so I decide to catch up with him. Of course, he wound up slowing his pace down once he got far in front of me, so I was able to pace next to him eventually. I glance over at the driver and he is leaning like a boss with one hand on the wheel. I am completely blown away by how cool he is; so much that I didn't see that my exit is quickly approaching.

I begin to slow down...so does he, however slow I go he does - right in my blind spot. I increase my speed very drastically to get around him so I can narrowly catch my ramp. Guess what he does? Ricer flyby number two! I smell the putrid stink of his catalytic converters as he jogs by.

The end.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds just like the guys with the Altima Coupes lol
Old 01-12-2012, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If he was in an orange Supra though, with decals and parts over-nighted from Ja-PAN, you'd have been smoked. Especially if the two of you met at a red light.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:36 AM

More than you can afford pal, S2000!
Old 01-12-2012, 11:13 AM

i think you should expect that a lot in your stallion though.. everyone wants a piece of it.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:45 PM

This strangely never occurs to me in my GTI.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stauren1203
If he was in an orange Supra though, with decals and parts over-nighted from Ja-PAN, you'd have been smoked. Especially if the two of you met at a red light.
Well done
Old 01-12-2012, 04:58 PM

Hey, he went home and pulled his Accord under his carport. You went home and parked your Ferrari in your garage.....FTW. You shouldn't waste the gas or risk the car for idiots. Too many idiots vs your one car.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:10 PM

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by macdaddies911
Sounds just like the guys with the Altima Coupes lol
SO TRUE.

Bet it was an automatic Accord V6 too. Yuck.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:36 AM

i dont understand the driving gangsta lean...cant be comfortable

Quick Reply: Thrilling 2010 Accord Coupe V6 encounter