Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Hickory NC cops are a**holes

Old 04-19-2009, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hickory NC cops are a**holes

got a ticket for my invidia exhaust last night. cop said my exhaust was defective lol. i was only goin 20 and didnt go over 4k rpm and was barely on the throttle and got pulled for my exhaust bein too loud. i dunno if any of you go up to hickory to cruise but the cops are gay. there are a hundred cars out there louder than mine but none are even close to bein as nice as mine. i guess the cops are just jealous and wanna pull a car the cant afford just to be a cock. go pull over a mustang with straight pipes you homo
Old 04-19-2009, 07:53 AM

That really sucks. I have an idea, why don't they pull over one of the thousands of Harleys that are on the road with straight pipes with absolutely NO type of muffler at all.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:53 AM

any lawyers on s2ki. im takin officer chapman to court on this one
Old 04-19-2009, 07:55 AM

exactly the bikes and all the mustangs and LSx trans am/cameros are 10x louder than my car. yeah my car can scream in vtec when i want it to but i was pullin out of taco bell like a grandma while civics are revin all to hell and doin little fwd burnouts right in front of the cop and i got pulled when i did nothin. how lame
Old 04-19-2009, 08:08 AM

Invidia isn't very quiet though.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:40 AM

indeed but but at maybe 1/4 throttle pulling out of taco bell only going like 15-20 mph and not going over 4k rpms. come on i know 1st gear if i hit vtec its really loud, and seems even louder in 2nd and 3rd gear. that wasnt the case though i was just pulling out of taco bell and a cop turned around to pull me over and ticket me for a "defective" exhaust
Old 04-19-2009, 09:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that sucks. it was just that one cop though, they can't all be assholes!
Old 04-19-2009, 11:18 AM

Most cops are domestic fans IMO. Its a hate crime on the S! lol. When it comes to bikes yea they are loud as s***. I know I got into an argument once about well it helps other ppl hear us and know we are around but seriously bikers must be def.

I know a few years back I got a ticket for my exhuast that the tip had just broke off. He put on the ticket I modified the exhuast to immite more noise and polution.

I myself is trying to become a cop but the few that I have met just give you a ticket because its what they enjoy, Go figure.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i must be lucky then, i've been pulled over 4 times in my S, none of them said anything about my exhaust (2 pull overs were with the invidia). i only had one dickhead cop too thank goodness.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:00 PM
wss2k84

When I was younger I use to cruise a little in High Point and Hickory on weekends. Both places are the same, people just cruise around and make loops and keep cruising. I have an old buddy whos a cop in Hickory and he said theyre still trying to clean up the Hickory scene so people stop cruising up there. They dont mind the cruising but a lot of the ricers try to race, drive like idiots, the locals complain and when people hang out in the parking lots to talk, they trash them. Be careful up there I had a friend in a M3 get a racing ticket cuz some high schooler in a pos civic kept trying to race him and launching and the cop thought my buddy was trying to street race him which he was just ignoring him.

pympshyt: did you use to work in Mooresville down behind NGK? If so I use to work right across the street from you there on Mazeppa and talked to you a couple times i think. Nice S!!

Quick Reply: Hickory NC cops are a**holes