Carolinas A Better Place to Be

I need a house, You need my car

Old 11-12-2007, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

During my short time on this forum I have been disappointed with the negative mean spirited attitude of many of the members. It seems a lot of you wait on new posts just to take a shot at whatever you can. Thats to bad. I hope it's just a lack of maturity. I am also a member of a Ducati motorcycle forum that is much more positive and helpful. Good luck to you all on thus forum.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:13 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by talmadge,Nov 12 2007, 05:54 PM
During my short time on this forum I have been disappointed with the negative mean spirited attitude of many of the members. It seems a lot of you wait on new posts just to take a shot at whatever you can. Thats to bad. I hope it's just a lack of maturity. I am also a member of a Ducati motorcycle forum that is much more positive and helpful. Good luck to you all on thus forum.
not sure what's going on ... but all i read is folks talkin and passing help and hangin.. did i miss something...
Old 11-13-2007, 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by talmadge,Nov 12 2007, 08:54 PM

I've re-read this topic 3 times and I'm confused. I don't see anything you are talking about.

The Carolina's group does have a lot of sarcastic poking and proding, but very rarely do things get heated in seriousness.

We're a great group IMHO and we are here to have fun. I'm sure it's not for everyone.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:42 AM

i've seen some examples of what he's talking about. for example, the second response to his initial post. nobody's perfect, and as much as we'd like to think otherwise, that includes all of us here at s2ki.

i'm sorry you're headed out with a bad taste in your mouth. i don't know how many of us you got to meet in person; i know i've made some friends for life here though, and i'm sure others have too. good luck with your sale, and you're still welcome to come hang out with us at the saucer (even after you sell your S).
Old 11-13-2007, 12:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Actually most of the members on here are very positive... You obviously haven't been on long enough to see that.

At this point your going to have better luck selling your car to Carmax.

Good luck.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Former Moderator

I'm really surprised...just a fair reminder that we sometimes need to wear thick skin when we visit the internet. I know nearly all of the folks who have posted here and I assure you that none of them meant anything negative.

Indeed...many of us (perhaps too many of us ) are quite sarcastic...but we joke around with one another and seriously mean no harm.

Best of luck with the sale of your S2000.

On GyozA's advice, have you visited CarMax? I wasn't pleased AT ALL with my ELEMENT offer...but you may be surprised.

I know Ron recently sold his Toyota Tundra to CarMax and wasn't disappointed...oh, and Matt (DEIGER) also did the same with his Honda Accord...he was satisfied with the deal. Just a thought.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:30 PM

Carmax would prob. give you what you want. Just be sure to remind them they sell them really fast. I bought they car 5 days after they got it in stock. One of my cousin's friends bought his GPW a month before. I've been trying to get him to get onto s2ki without any luck.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:51 PM

Old 11-13-2007, 06:00 PM

Liek I seriously have no idea either man lol.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:08 PM

no harm meant here... wish i had room for a second S2k... I'm going nuts talking with agents, trying to buy a house myself.. everybody has a deal for you...

Quick Reply: I need a house, You need my car